granddaddy bag seed mixed with skunk1 and auto blueberry kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goneindawind

Reaction score
im gunna grow these in soil i got 3 dat are from seeds i got from a bag of granddaddy only 1 seed then i grow it out only got 2 oz so i had a male skunk 1 and pollenated her in turn got like 50 more seeds i have grown out 6 of these b4 2 were super stinky and sweet and purple dey are a basic cross so they seem to have great differences i have 6 sown rit now only three are mine i will now talk a lil bout all those plants den a lil bout my lowryderberrykush

ok this 1 is a more indica dominate maybe even almost 100% indica it had fat leaves since day 1 but i have been haveing problems with grasshoppers 1 of them got to this girl she was missing 1 whole side of leaves at da age of 2 weeks it kept growing so i jus started to supercrop her thnx to trillions of atoms she started donnin better so i startd to lst her on 1 side cuz da oother side had branches dey wer all on 1 side i laid her down on da side with no braches and she took off i have her in all max soil dat lasts 2 months and den i tranplanted into ocean forest 10 gallon b4 i start feeding next month
sorry i took these with my fone
this 1 is when it got ate
0414080813.jpg

0515080616a.jpg

under her where da stalk is
0515080615a.jpg

this 1 is da smellie 1 u can smell her from foot away shes been supercropped and is in a ten gallon thinkin bout makein her a mother plant but i hope she malkes for a couple months cuz i checked today and da grashopper had gotten to her ate da top off 3 of da lowest branches damn bastards she not to hurt but i could have cloned those
0515080613a.jpg

0515080613b.jpg

0515080616.jpg

heres da runt shes jus taken her time i think but shes been doin great after i put her in a 5 gallon with light warrior soil i have been feed all with super thrive but since this 1s soil has no nutes i have been using big bloom and grow big doin great
0515080612.jpg

0515080612a.jpg

ok this is my auto blueberry kush got da seeds from dopeseeds they are a lowryder hybrid from lowlife idk if u go by when dey sprout or show leaves for der bith dAY but i go by leaves and she showed her fist leAves on da 3rd so shes like 2 weeks she is also in light warrior and only recieving super thrive will start watering soon with big bloom and den a week later with both grow big and big bloom
0513082013.jpg

0513082013a.jpg

They looking pretty good so far. You should use the picture upload feature to upload your pictures. The pictures are freaking huge!! Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back