Hash!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYDRO333

BIG Things >>>POPPIN<<<
Reaction score
I wonted to know how ppl hash high is personly i dont really have one( i mostly dont get high of hash hard to believe yea i know my friends get rippt).

i get so waisted i cant even talk...the first time i smoked hash i was sitting in my brothers car and we just got done smoking and like 10 minuts into the car ride i was like moving my legs around to make sure i could still walk and when we got outa the car i wasnt gonna fall and look like a ******* lol

Yeah, if you smoke quality hash you will get messed up quick! =) it doesn't take much. I remember one time on the fourth of july when i was wasted already, we came to smoke a bowl and there was something in it. we couldn't tlel if it was just half burnt weed or what. we smoked it and it turned out to be hash. So after i smoked it i was high off hash and wasted...i couldn't lift my head much! =) haha
~Burn One~
Dewayne

yea,another time i smoked hash it wuz 420 last year and i cant remember the whole day but my uncle said i was playing the 360 when i stood up and put my arms to my side and when he asked my atf i wuz doin i told him dont tip me over ima glass of milk! lol i dunno if its true because like i said i cant remember nothin

Latest posts

Back