using soda as a folair spray when flowering???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dankbud420

greenthumb cultivator
Reaction score
its probably not true but can u use soda as a folair spray???

dankbud420 said:
its probably not true but can u use soda as a foliar spray???

I've heard of people doing this with tonic. Supposedly, the CO2 in the carbonation does something.

I've never tried it, but that's the story...

Personally, I find that the tonic works much better when mixed with some vodka and consumed.

hehe

or mixed with gin...

But I've heard of using seltzer water, I just asked a similar question yesterday... No one seems to know for sure about this one

It cant hurt, its worth a shot.

I don't fully understand what co2 does for the ladies, but if some are using tonic for foliar and it's not hurting the girls, then i don't see why it wouldn't help, even though i am not fully versed in what co2 does. Also isnt sparkling water just carbonated water?

'Sup guys :ciao:. Save the carbonated water for drinks. just talk to them will give the same effect. just my 0.02. peace, e :bong2:

mastersativa said:
I don't fully understand what co2 does for the ladies, but if some are using tonic for foliar and it's not hurting the girls, then i don't see why it wouldn't help, even though i am not fully versed in what co2 does. Also isnt sparkling water just carbonated water?
Any plant need CO2 also known as Cardon dioxide to grow substantially, thats plant biology 101 for you. The plant takes in any CO2 in the air and releases oxygen which in turn helps us breath, plants help make up the atmosphere and most of the oxygen we breath, along with the ocean. We however, breath in the oxygen and breath out Carbon dioxide(CO2).

Latest posts

Back