Arjans Haze#2 Strawberrycough A New Hydro Set Up Need All The Help I Can Get!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think people let their plants veg long enough before they flip them into flower... MJ needs to mature just like anything in order to achieve optimal buddage. By no means am I criticising... It's gunna take as long as it takes. sorry....

sillysara said:
how long more do u think it will be before they show sex?

6 to 8 weeks, just like all marijuana plants.

Patience is one of the ingredients that is needed in vast quantities when growing weed.

..the seedlings are doing fine 3 days old..and a few pics of them.
and the 2 pics are my mixed seeds that are flower for over a week and are starting to show sex..took em a while:eek: ..
some hydro pics soon:p

SDC10237.JPG

SDC10239.JPG

SDC10240.JPG

SDC10243.JPG

SDC10244.JPG

sillysara said:
hey thanks rasta il try!!
some pictures from today not alot has changed..gonna pick up the hydro set tomowrow so shud have decent photos

:holysheep: That's a nice set-up, you'll have no problem switching to hydro, you've got a great grasp on things...Good luck with your grow and keep up the good work.:D

That crazy vancouver guy said:
I don't think people let their plants veg long enough before they flip them into flower... MJ needs to mature just like anything in order to achieve optimal buddage. By no means am I criticising... It's gunna take as long as it takes. sorry....

Hey crazy I got to disagree. IMHO... I've seen growers on this site go from seed or clone to 12/12 to stay low and fast or just get one huge cola...and they do. Instead of a few plants they cram them in. Get the same yield per square foot as some of the big indoor plants. The clone is better because if the mom was already mature it's only 2 weeks from flower time, not from seed though. The seed plant will still wait and mature while in 12/12, doesn't have to be veg. My buddy always went to 12/12 from the start (clones) and had great success...till he left us. :D

lookin good sara! maybe semi stretched? move your light a lil closer so those babies dont gotta search for there food. hope you get lots of females

are you really a girl? would be cool to see more girl growers around here

i know alot of lady growers online..some dont want to be noticed but i do.. y not..anyhow that picture is not me sorry..ill try get the light closer..thanks

Looking great :aok: Just wondering why you decided to use mylar. I have the larger version of that tent and it comes ready to go. The material on the inside of the tent is ideal for growing and mylar isn't needed.

il take mylar down tonite dont know what i was thinking..:D
my seedlings do look a bit streached but i have lowered the light i just took a photo of them..they seem to be doing fine now;)

SDC10259.JPG

hey all
i had some trimming that i had left over so i thought i try make some hash..never done this before so i took a look on youtube and i was off
good information there here is what i ended up with about 2 grams

SDC10272.JPG

SDC10273.JPG

SDC10274.JPG

SDC10275.JPG

my seedlings are a week old and have been in the propogater since germ..
i hoping to repot them and move em out of the propogater and move the light down closer..the temps in the room is 75 and the humidity is between 50 and 55%..just hoping on some input to see if can i repot em..thanx
:)

SDC10279.JPG

Latest posts

Back