First Grow; Second attempt...White Rhino and Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So temperatures are basically sky rocketing in the closet, they are at about 90 degrees right now, and what can i say other than flowering time couldnt come at a better time. I plan on kicking on the lights during the night time hours that way it is a little cooler in the closet, about 83 degrees would make me happy. I plan on making the official switch tomorrow after 24 hours of darkness to thicken the foliage and after a quick venture to wally world for a timer.

BTW- im gonna have to get a close up on the stems of these babies ive been pinching and wow the thickness that the stem develops is truly amazing.

Mental, Its made up of two Y-splitters you can buy them at lowes, home depot... three of them, one connected to each side of the Y splitter and cfls screwed in from there.

Tonight marked the change of the photoperiod, after 6 hours of darkness and cooler temperatures, i made the switch to 12/12. Went to wally world and picked up a timer and some nutes...6-10-10, sounded perfect for flowering. Will update in about a week. Im looking forward to some potential buddage.:hubba:

I feel as though I am talking to myself, but I transplanted the rhino last night i had to, it would just be a shame to see her end up being a female and watch wasted growth in that small pot. Today marks the first day of 12 hours of full darkness and man does that closet smell, skunky typical weed smell. Just reminds me of whats to come in the weeks ahead:hubba:

The mj smell is going to double now that you switched to 12/12. Half of my house smells like it now and I'm loving it. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Well here is the site that i walked into earlier. I gave her 6-10-10 nutes yesterdaty think i may have over ferted, i gave her a good flush and i hope she will bounce back, the temps are down to about 80-85 consistently now and the other plant is looking healthy and beautiful will update on that later right now i have an emergency!
Heres the link it wont let me post the pic. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24427

When it rains it pours.... I opened up my closet door this morining to find a beautiful flowering bush that seems to be leaning towards female. What made me mad was that the lights had fallen on one of the branches and one of the 5 now 4 mains colas was completely snapped and burnt, will update with pics later..

This marks the end of week one of flower and she is really taking off toward the lights, yes i did say she that she is and i am blessed. I am going to nurture her and have only been watering about every 3-4 days with 2 tablespoons of sugar to weight to the buds. She is a white rhino so hopefully her potency will make up what i have lost. Heres the pics.

m 001.JPG

m 002.JPG

m 003.JPG

m 004.JPG

m 005.JPG

Oh no! Attack of a hermie, looked at the main middle cola today and noticed a cluster of about 4 different branches with balls on it, i noticed on a couple of brances no signs of balls but on that one there is. I have a decision to make, i believe im going to throw him/her out and start an outdoor grow.

If its a hermie, I would just trash it and start an outdoor if that's possible for you. Hermies ****. What made it go hermie? Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

^^ I didn't put a curse word up there. S.U.C.K. is what it's blocking out...?

To be honest with you smoky, i think i made a rookie mistake in initially labeling it a female. I thought i saw a 'ball' on one of the internodes in about week 3 and a half of veg but passed it on as new growth. Yes i believe i will start an outdoor grow as i still have about five seeds left of white rhino and mystery beans from gypsy. I feel like i have gained some necessary knowledge for next time.

I have done that before 50. Ah well right? I would start the white rhino inside and take clones for outside. Just my thoughts though. Keep us posted. I hope your outdoor goes a little better my friend. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back