Pot Belly's 70 watt HPS grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin great PB!!!
I love my lil 70W too....but I been adding CFL's and another 50W :hubba:
I love em cuz CFL's are even hotter and you get them nice thick buds.
Keep it Green bro. :cool: Can't wait for the smoke report.

Update time!:p

It's been a while since last update, but the WW x NB in flower is still going strong. We are at 7.5 weeks in flower with 2.5 more to go. This strain takes about 10 weeks from what I understand.

I have been using Tiger Bloom every other watering with no other nutes. She is getting frosty and nice and tight in her nugs.

She has really put on the weight the last week in bloom. Enjoy!;)

WW x NB in flower.JPG

7.5 weeks.JPG

Bud 7.5 weeks.JPG

Yummmm.JPG

Looking Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet my Friend...Looking forward to a Harvest in a couple weeks...thanks my friend

lorenzo said:
And that's only from 70w?:holysheep: Awesome. What's your estimate on the yield?

Thanks. I would say between 2 and 2.5 oz cured on the yield.

70Watts? Under 10,000 Lumens? :holysheep:

Bullshit. I don't believe it.

I believe it. Cannabis can suprise you sometimes... Plus, I believe he has a totally enclosed box, using the entirety of his lumens. None wasted.

Whats up PB. The ladies are looking great. Over the next few weeks them ladies are gonna swell right up on ya you watch. ;) We have about 9 or 10 Stoneybuds in flower right now. Here is a pic of one that will be coming down in about a week. :hubba:

100_2326.jpg

liermam said:
70Watts? Under 10,000 Lumens? :holysheep:

Bullshit. I don't believe it.

Hey dude - I do have a totally enclosed box that is lined with Mylar on the ceiling, and sides of the box. That plant has been LST'd to take advantage of every bit of light. It's only one plant in there.

If I get 2.5 oz off her, I'd be getting one gm/watt. Many here have already done that. I don't think I'll get it this go round, but I'm trying and hoping one day I can get it too. It has taken lots of trial and error, but I'm learning how to stuff an elephant in a small box with lower wattage HID.

That other ballast in the pic goes to my 70 watt MH which serves my veg box if you're hung up on the two ballasts.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up PB. The ladies are looking great. Over the next few weeks them ladies are gonna swell right up on ya you watch. ;) We have about 9 or 10 Stoneybuds in flower right now. Here is a pic of one that will be coming down in about a week. :hubba:

Yes - the calyxes are popping right before my eyes. I can't wait. Thanks guys for visiting. Thanks for the pic.

1g per watt can be done. You have to be an experienced grower with many previous grows under your belt before you get to this point. I believe it wholeheartedly. Just look at his results. Fantastic. Some truly great work. Nice job. Keep us posted. I'm looking forward to a smoke report here very soon. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

yea man nice going she is looking absolutely AMAZING!!!

Very nice, would never guess it was done with only 70 watts.

blunt man said:
how many plants u got under that 70w?looks nice man

pot belly has 1 plant under the 70 watt (read a few post up from yours ):peace:

potbelly she look absolutley divine ,,lucky you come harvest day :48:

Hey PB, do you mind if you snap some pictures of your grow box? It seems to be working very well and I'd be interested in how it looks.

They Look wonderful Potbelly, I think I can smell em through the screen

Latest posts

Back