First Grow-Hydroponics-Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
btw the only way u can use this method for the black plastic is if u had cfls.. cuz u dont have a exhaust system.. so if u did this to ur veg room.. and had cfls in there, u could just leave the flower room open.. and it shouldnt interfere..

other wise ur gonna need to build on to the rooms.. which u pry dont want to do..

idk.. ur gonna have smell issues sooner than u think..

Yeah, actually last night i tour everything out of that room, i am about to do a complete over hall. I am thinking about building separate grow tents and set up a few exhausts and intakes. But no money right now. Have to wait a month or so... I am just going to set up a bunch of old fans till i have the room all built.

Timmyjg6 said:
Yeah, actually last night i tour everything out of that room, i am about to do a complete over hall. I am thinking about building separate grow tents and set up a few exhausts and intakes. But no money right now. Have to wait a month or so... I am just going to set up a bunch of old fans till i have the room all built.

kewl.... u sound like me.. when i first started man.. i had setup my closet so many different ways.. its not even funny.. but neway i got sum ideas for u if ur interested.. ive tried so many different kinds of grows in my closet and built different setups..

but u can still stay at it with what u got going.. as long as u dont wait to much more than that month..

in a month ur plant should be newhere from 12 inches to 2 ft..

so stick to it.. and get a set up going.. ull be soo happy.. i dont know,

hit me back if u want i can figure up an idea or two..

i just memberd i have to go play darts tonight... sorry to run on ya.. but ill check in tonight if im not to wasted to give more advice..

later man

Thaks bro, i could use some help. Whatever you want to say, say it.... Thanks bro, and the dimensions are at the top, o and i plan on LST'ing my plants so i kinda plan on vegging a good bit.

Hey there Timmy. Sounds like you are on the right track with your setup. You're definitely going to need some good ventilation. The fans will work for now but as was said before, you will have some serious smell issues very soon so definitely be planning on doing something about it.

The plants are looking pretty good so you are definitely on the right track. Keep us posted on your progress. I hope to see some more pics in the near future. Until then, grow it big. Take care my friend.

Timmyjg6 said:
i have a question to whoever, can i leave my water pump on 24-7 this early?

hey man,

just got back from darts.. man we got whupd.. adn im good and buzzd.. but ,, uhhm id say ya thats a bit of to much water..

what u got , u got a timer for ur watering?? and what kind of timer u got? the one i got is a one time setting>?/ sum others have 3 diff settings, the good ones are diggital. and u set what eve u want.. um

i forgot where i was.. oh uya uh id say put ur watering at 3 times a day ..

15 mins. a time..

for a week.. then up it to 3 times a day at 30 mins each.. then after that week

go 3 times a day at hour... but split it up as u up it ... so like ur first watering.. is 15 mins .. that u do right when ur lights come on;; (say u turn em on at 6 am then u water at 7am.. for 15 mins.. thenn ur 2nd watering.. at 12pm... for 15 mins.. and ur 3rd watering.. at 5pm.. for 15mins... and if u want add anothere watering at 10pm.. for 15 mins.. and thats it for the night.. ..

then go up from there..

dammmm u ever see death proof?? im watching the part of thsi chick shaking her booty.. newya ..

then as u get that beauty bigger u could pry work it up to 24/7 watering.. but not necessary...

hit me back man ... i'll work on ur desighn later man..

Yoyo, whats up BushyKush420! Yeah i have a cheap o 24hr timer and have it at 3 times a day for 15min. And i don't think iv seen death proof but sound's wicked. LOL......

Well Nancy is now 10days old and almost 2inches tall, She now has her fist set of node's. And my little strawberry's are 2 days, one Strawberry is peaking threw the rock-wool and the other is right behind it. Well i am going today to get some 4' flor shop lights. Hopefully that will lower my temps. I am running my 250Watt M-H 24/7 and my water pumps are set to 4 times a day for 15min each. I also built a little home for my baby Strawberry twins. Check the pics down below and tell me what you think, i got an old tuple-where container cut a couple holes for ventilation and put a couple containers of water inside to keep humidity high, and placed right next to Nancy. Also spraying with spray bottle, i am going to remove lid once they sprout.

01205329971375000000102398_0.jpg

01205331103231000000102398_0.jpg

01205330546546000000102398_0.jpg

01205330261842000000102398_0.jpg

01205330117267000000102398_0.jpg

I have a question, what should i spray on my leaves while my plant is growing... Some say carbonated water, some say bat quono,??? Is this only with soil growing or all growing? And what quantity and how often do i spray? Thanks all...

I say spray nothing, misting seldom benefits plants.

The only type of misting i would say is ok is soft plain ph'd water to the underside of leaves to make sure that the plant can breathe ok.

I completely understand. I just thought it was needed. Just one less thing for me to worry about. Thanks widowmaker!

So the girlfriend wants in on the fun... My girlfriend is so interested in growing marijuana, So i told her to start in soil. Anyways just letting you guys know i am about to throw a soil grow in with my others.. Keep posted, i am thinking about having a 16oz party cup grow off in between me and her.

Timmyjg6 said:
So the girlfriend wants in on the fun... My girlfriend is so interested in growing marijuana, So i told her to start in soil. Anyways just letting you guys know i am about to throw a soil grow in with my others.. Keep posted, i am thinking about having a 16oz party cup grow off in between me and her.

lol good luck to both of you.... lol when i first started my girl was all about growing..now she aint to much.. but still darn interested in the smoke that comes from it..

but for soil.. u want to start off with a soilless mix.. (one with out nutes).. and then add ur nutes later as the plant gets bigger... this way u cant burn em or over feed em to early..

i used to foliar feed mine.. and id say that there is a difference, but i was using that method only when im doing hydroponics.. not to much for soil..

as the soil retains water... unlike the hydro it drains.. so ff is ok with Hydroponics.. not saying that FF is not ok with Soil, u just gotta be careful not to overwater them....

but not necessary.... and ya just stick to not using ne for now... work up ur waterings... first..and u maybe could start to foliar feed between ur waterings.. for example( ur first watering of the day..is 7am so u FF at like 10am..next watering at 12pm next FF is at 3pm next watering is at 5pm and next FF is at 8pm and the last watering of the day.. is at 12am....

but of course this isnt NEEDED... but is up to you 100%.... if u get the right carb water.. u can figure it out see if it helps.. it did me.. but ya im gonna stop yapping..

Thanks a lot, i kinda got confused but its ok. I think i am just going to do with out the foliar feeding. And o ya, im running by the hydro shop right now to grab a bag of FF ocean Forrest and the 3 part neutrinos from FF. Ill take pics when i get home...

Timmyjg6 said:
Thanks a lot, i kinda got confused but its ok. I think i am just going to do with out the foliar feeding. And o ya, im running by the hydro shop right now to grab a bag of FF ocean Forrest and the 3 part neutrinos from FF. Ill take pics when i get home...

its not that hard.. i can do a detailed schedule..

but kewl ill check back a lil later..

Fox farms is not a good nutrient for hydroponic systems as it leaves a film residue on everything thats a bugger to clean.

Latest posts

Back