First Grow-Hydroponics-Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so i went to the local hydro store last night and picked up two 4' florescent fixtures ($8.00 each), 4 40watt 3500 lumen each bulbs ($3.99-2pack), 2 big soil pots with saucers ($.50 each), my Fox Farm "Ocean Forest" soil ($17.99), and Fox Farm 3 part nutrients "Grow Big ($11.99), Big Bloom ($11.99), and Tiger Bloom ($13.99)". All together $81 American. And guess what! All 3 of my Strawberry Cough seeds have cracked. So now i have one in a 1" rock-wool cube to go in my hydro set up. And the other 2 went into Jiffy Pelots and all three are in there humidity dome. And Nancy is looking very good. So to sum everything up Nancy is now about 2" tall and 12 days old, One Strawberry Cough is now 3 days old and is in 1" rock-wool, about to transplant to 4" rock-wool and place in drip Hydroponic system to become friends with Nancy my Kush plant. And the other 2 Strawberry Coughs are in jiffy pelots waiting for them to sprout. The temp in my room went down dramatically by switching to those florescence. I also switched my pumps to 24hrs a day, and have the floresence 4" from top of Nancy and humidity dome.

01205420193482000000102398_0.jpg

01205420247988000000102398_0.jpg

01205432230431000000102398_0.jpg

01205420120690000000102398_0-1.jpg

I have a question, now that i am doing a couple soil grows i need to learn some info. I was wondering when should i start the nutrients and how much and how often... It would be nice if some one could find me a schedule. Like water with just water once then once with so much nutrients and then again with water and so forth.... Thank you all for the help..:smoke1:

Timmyjg6 said:
I have a question, now that i am doing a couple soil grows i need to learn some info. I was wondering when should i start the nutrients and how much and how often... It would be nice if some one could find me a schedule. Like water with just water once then once with so much nutrients and then again with water and so forth.... Thank you all for the help..:smoke1:

is there ne istructions on the bottles???

i have sumthing similar.. I use GH 3 part nute..

and u looking for a list for ur soil grow or ur hydro grow..???

And i am not sure if there is anything on the bottles, just thought i would ask first.

Timmyjg6 said:
And i am not sure if there is anything on the bottles, just thought i would ask first.

check the bottles and see what that says..

well first what is the soil nute levels??

cuz ur pry gonna have to wait till the nutes get used up in the soil first.. b4 using ur bottled nutes..

and that chart looks good for your hydro, there should be one like that for ur FoxFarms nutes.. do a search.. if the bottle dont have nething..

I know, i am just setting up a game plan for them. So i have so long to look forward to.... What do you use? Soil/hydro-neuts?

ive got a soil grow going right now.. and in a lil while i will clone sum and set up my hydro too..

my soil is nothing special.. not like ur FF.. sob.. lol jk.. its good stuff.. but i just cant get it around here.. so i use what i can..

i got this MG Garden Soil.. with sum manure mixd in with it..

but i did this way too early i think.. but there ok now.. i think.. well i hope.. the soil also has perlite mixd in with it.. i got sum other nutes.. to like mushroom composte, horse manure, cow manure, and worm castings...

so its like

2 part soil
2 part perlite
1 part manure

sumthing like that.. but i wouldnt try that.. idk.. it hasnt been properly tested, and or guaranteed to work

soon i will have a soiless mix.. like Sunshine #1 mix.. and pry use organic nutes..

along with the hydro and my General Hydroponics Nutes...

btw im getting strawberry cough too... sounds too tasty to pass up...

so ya im getting that and blueberry.. and will soon cross them two...lol see what happens..

and with those two purchases, i get two free (5)seeds pack..

one is ---- G13 ***correction its not G13, :( but instead its Crystal Skunk.... i think

other------Northern Lights x Skunk

mmmmmmm I cant wait!!!! :D

and its from the attitude seed bank, this is the site.... hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

the UFO deal.. there.

OK, well heres a little update on the Strawberry Cough, I decided to name my biggest Strawberry "the one in hydro" Kitty. So last night i transplanted my little kitty into her 4" rock-wool, and placed her in the hydroponic system right next to Nancy. The other 2 Strawberry's are still taking their time. I am still playing with the water pumps a little, trying to see what would be best. I also cut off my dipper's and i am just letting the water flow out of the 1/8" polly-tubbing. We shall c how that goes. Kitty is now almost as tall as Nancy, Shes probably going to get pretty tall. But thats cool, i plan on LST' ing all 4 of my plants.

01205501362782000000102398_0-1.jpg

01205501871777000000102398_0-1.jpg

01205501605021000000102398_0-1.jpg

Timmyjg6 said:
OK, well heres a little update on the Strawberry Cough, I decided to name my biggest Strawberry "the one in hydro" Kitty. So last night i transplanted my little kitty into her 4" rock-wool, and placed her in the hydroponic system right next to Nancy. The other 2 Strawberry's are still taking their time. I am still playing with the water pumps a little, trying to see what would be best. I also cut off my dipper's and i am just letting the water flow out of the 1/8" polly-tubbing. We shall c how that goes. Kitty is now almost as tall as Nancy, Shes probably going to get pretty tall. But thats cool, i plan on LST' ing all 4 of my plants.

whats up timmy?? looking good so far.. nancy looks good.. i bet kitty will too..

so u got those shop lights?? ones with two bulbs in each??

and are u using nutes yet?? or u holding off a lil?? (btw be careful-- rockwool tends to mess with the ph.. so if u didnt rinse them throughly b4 first using them.. u might have a lil problem for the first few tubs of water.. but then again u might not have ne problems..

and u have ur water ph'd right (5.5-5.9) is what i did.. workd great..

lst'ing is ok.. so u plan on lst'ing nancy and kitty, and then take clones from them?? and grow those clones from nancy and kitty and grow em for a lil while..(in veg) and then flower of course?

and right now is ok to only two sets of shoplights on, that will lower ur heat lil.. cuz right now ur lil ladys dont need that much light. so leave the two closest ones to the ladys on and the others off. for now..

in about a month when the plants are nearing 1-3 ft..and getting bushy, they will then need all them lights..(4 sets?) right? u can turn all of em on.. just a lil cost advice.. for now..

i grew 40 sumthing clones under 2 or 3 - 18" flouros.. so i know for sure u will be aight..

oops.. i thought i saw 4 shop lights.. lol

it was a dang reflection off the mylar.. lol ur fine with one but two is ok.. i just thought u had 4 goin.. but nevermind.. lol smoke anotha mang... :D

Whats up Man!

Yeah man i took your advise and went and bought 2 4' 2 bulb flouresence. They were like $8 each. And i put 4-40 watt 3500 lumen bulbs in. And yeah im running a little under half strength saution in them, i have pics and a list of what earlyer in the thread. And yeah i made sure to pre soak my rockwool in ph adjusted water and thrive alive. And i check the PH of my water every day and adjust it. Which in fact i have a question, i pre mixed up a pitcher of ph adjusted water "5.8" and when i go to check it a couple days later its ph has changed. Is that normal? And i really dont plan on making any clones i kinda want to grow a couple difrent strains every grow... But not sure yet.

Sorry man did not know that my girl was still signed o to her account. But anyways i wrote that and im so HIGH right now.

Latest posts

Back