Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
biu on the :45

morning bongers---be well

another beautiful day in paradise

thanx for looking out 4u---the essence of MOJO

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: BHC

drft....you need some sun on those chicken legs:rofl:...looks like fun man

LOL 4U, why do you think i chose to go to the beach? :rofl:

Prepping for the holiday weekend and that means

BIU

:bong::bong::bong:

:ciao::vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :bong::joint:

Been one of those days

Ooh ozz, ducky, can I have one of those bong hits? :D

Ok, I didn't get squat done today, well nothing worth mentioning.

BIU peoples!

SM Have as many as you want, I don't think I am going to run out any time soon:D Especially at your pace:laugh: lightweight;)

Be there again if you had no kids and a filled :bong1: and could smoke whenever, you may be able to reclassify yourself in a short amount of time.:D

BIU :bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Another gorgeous sunrise here:)

BIU :bong:

:ciao: BHC

40 days with no rain...and looks like 7 more sunny days on the way...

:bong:

:ciao: Cubby & 4U.

Break time from cutting grass. (3 acres and i dont own a riding mower! :() BIU x2 :bong:

BIU x 2...???

:bong::bong:

I hate mAnUal labor

Peanut butter cookies in the oven. Anyone want some? Ducky?? Lol.

Biu it's Friday night! :D

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

SM quit teasing me, you know I love Peanut butter cookies:)

Off to the flea market:)

Right after a few biu's

:bong::bong:

what ya looking for duck?

We going to Rays tonight for a Bomb fire and smoke...

yall enjoy the weekend

:ciao: Good morning BHC, taking a little break from drowning worms (actualy they're nite crawlers). In 1 1/2 hours I've pulled around 30 nice size sunfish out of the lake, just sitting at the end of my dock chamber pipe in hand.:)
A friend is having a fish fry for some of his family visiting from Chicago, so I told him I'd get him some nice sunnies to make chips out of. I was invited but had to turn him down, I don't eat fish, I just catch them and throw them back (unless someones gonna' eat them), and have no desire to be around a bunch of noisy children I don't know well enough to throw in the lake.:D
So while I'm waiting for him to come pick up lawn furniture I'm just gonna have myself a few :bong: :bong: :bong: join me if you'd like, and bring along your pole, the it's a great day for fishing............and stuff;)

Sounds lovely Cubby. I love the part about children that you can't throw in the lake. I get that. I have never had the sun fish. Are they yellow?

Had a nice walk with the husband this morning. He and Satori and I. (is that proper) Always want to use proper sentence structure when I am with the bongers. sorry.

I am going to brave it and go to costco, would rather be at the lake with Cubby. But when you need guacamole and chicken breast that's where ya gotta go.

We were invited to a pig roast. I know you tough guys won't get this, but I just can't look at a dead pig, head and all with pulled pork beside.... I did it last year, but my stomach worked then. Not up for it this year.

Ok, onward and upward, lets all get really stoned and go on with our day.

Have a fun dinner 4U. I know you will.

Duck i hope you sold a lot this morning.

Drft, hope you don't have post vacation blues, if you do just go look at your satori.

Latest posts

Back