Did Someone Say....Ducksfoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
These were given to me by a friend. I was skeptical about them really being DF so I popped a few. They are the real deal:hubba:. Here they are at 18 days veg. Can't wait to cross this with something. Maybe some StoneyBud or PurpleWidowxAfghani:cool:.

new 020.jpg

new 022.jpg

new 023.jpg

new 021.jpg

Ive never seen df, it looks interesting. Hope you do a journal. Good luck, puffa

wow now i gotta try an find myself sum:) build a new greenhouse to accomidate the expanding plant collection lol
wife is gunna luv this

Reactions: daf
well i do believe in ask an ye shall recieve...i mean i`ll ask everyone i know an sumone will stumble accross them :) it werks sumtimes it takes a while is all

WOW. Those are amazing. I had a plant my very first outdoor gro that looked a LITTLE like that. I pulled it. Too bad, in hindsight...... Please keep updates on those posted periodically?

Very nice Bomb.
Is that a pure indica strain or what? Wow, huge leaves.

Is that a pure indica strain or what?
I would guess indica but I don't have a clue. Looks like a maple tree grew from my canna bean:D.

Sensitive lil buggers. They are in the same thing I put everything in(Sunshine, worm castings, myco, a lil bat guano and a lil lime. 1st true leaves are showing a lil burn. I'll feed them plain water a lil longer than usual to compensate:).

Sure isnt your normal looking seedling soory to hear about the slight burn starting but im sure you have it under control mang, MOJO for the DF growing man keep us posted :D

wat is this ducksfoot plant? never herd of it before. is it a cross of MJ wit a plant that looks like duck feet shaped leaves to give the MJ plant a camoflaged look to it? like the samne principal as the MJ crossed wit a ruderalis plant to give it an auto flower trait

thief said:
wow now i gotta try an find myself sum:) build a new greenhouse to accomidate the expanding plant collection lol
wife is gunna luv this

Aussie breeder Wallyduck, is the man to speak to.
It is a pure Indica he obtained from Hawaii. There has been several crosses made also.
Dexter

That looks sort of like tomato plant leaves with cannabis characteristics. It really does have a shape like a duck's foot!

Latest posts

Back