Puffmonkeys "new" Industrial Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would also like to add that my 2 rooms (2200w total) and the 2 people living in the growhouse only use $170 worth of energy a month...incase you were wondering

you could take a oz for a sample and you probably wouldnt notice yourself with all that bud just growing all around good growin give em there time to mature

yeah, i'm over here rubber neck'in at your buds again tonight. lol. they are really pack'in on the weight Puff.:D ...

i turned my 250mh on the other day, along with my 400hps, for added lighting. i'll do that periodically if i'm gonna be home...i could really use one more 400...maybe soon, like after x-mas...

i never speculate on how much weight i'm gonna have. cause you can easily be fooled in weeks 7-9, 0r 10-12...

now brothers like NCH can run his set-up at full capacity, and tell you how much he's gonna pull down. and thats where consistant grows, with his strains that he's run many, many runs, come into play...i would'nt doubt if he knows down to the ounce. lol...:cool: ...

i think its safe to speculate theres a pound , or better at Puff's Place.;) ...

me and my bro just started speaking, after a fall out 26 years ago. missed alot in that time, we did...our qualms were over fixing a car, of all things...i could do it with ease. i was mechanically inclined, he was'nt...he needed that car for work, and i dropped everything i had going on to fix it for him, while he drove my '67 impala to work that week...

he wrecked my ride, and kept it quiet the entire week, until i fixed his car...he told me the day his wife came for thier car...on top of this injury, he added insult by never paying me for the work i had done on his grocery getter...

so, after i steamed on this for a week, i figured, an eye for an eye...i was a vindictive son of a son...i put two steel bb's in his carb...blew that motor, to where he had to sell it to the local scrap yard. then i bought the ride from the yard, put a used motor in it i already had, and drove on over to his place to rub it in...

that was 26 years ago. we talked in an e-mail this summer for the first time in all those years bro...

we both missed out on alot in all that time...a whole lot...

see where this is going brother Puff? when your young, crap just rolls off your shoulders like it ain't no thing. then, when you get older, you wish it had'nt gone down like it did, and you could get that time back...but you can't...it's gone forever...

three things i can tell ya 'bout family... if you work on anything they own, get your pay up front... never rent a room to, or from them...and, never, ever do a grow with them...they will show you the true meaning of greed, every time...

sorry for the rant bro...felt i needed to say this to ya bro...lifes short...don't go through it with a chip on your shoulder like me...play his game for now, then move on...you have mad growing skillz Puff Monkey, and theres much to be learning for both of us...your game is solid dude, can bro say the same?...

like i told you b4, hope something solid jumps into your lap soon...i know it will...sending all my Irish Karma your way brother...catch you on the flip side man...

gotta run...it's harvest time at Irish's Place...:D ...

i got ya...and things will be cool around my way...but he is really tryin' me...the fact is that he cant see past his wants and never considers the help he's gotten from me and the rest of the family...i'm not the first one to blow up on him...he's gotta get past his greed or else he don't get no weed..i made that up..lol....i'm lookin at houses right now and all will be well when i can do it by myself...i guess i'll finnish this grow up at least, but i doubt i'll plant any of the attitude freebies at his place.

you rock irish...i like you...in a strictly hetero way....

i did cut a peice of the suspected hindu kush and WOW!!!!! without a doubt my best yet ...1 or 2 tokes and i'm goooooood..that says alot considering the amount i smoke daily.i'll try to get some pics up soon..

oh yeah, and my mazar is turning a nice deep purple..is that normal for that strain ? my temps do not go below 70f

wow. some purps?...:hubba: ...awsome...my rhino was getting this pink/lavender b4 the chop this week...:cool: ...

must see pics of the wookie mama...lol...lol...

i like it when you say 1-2 tokes on the hindu, and Shazzammm...cool...very nice...

don't be holding out on the pics Puff. X-Mas is over now, time to get back to buisness as usual...

(i got 13 quarts of dank, and the ssh is still standing)...:D :cool: ...

ribs still broken...no way i can drive across town to take pics let alone harvest anything....it'll be a minute...sorry

Latest posts

Back