sweet tooth under t5 gro like a pro doctors lab NO TRASPASAR STOPSKY kush4less

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
Keep in mind that ventilation is for more than heat control. The plants need a continual supply of fresh air all the time the lights are on for proper photosynthesis. I like exchanging the air at least once a minute.

hello THG you are so right :icon_smile:

I was thinking placing an exhaust fan to the attic I just need to find the right size (tent should be 4x3x5 so 5 ft tall)

then Ill use another fan bringin fresh air into the tent ;) :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: I hope I get Some good Meds

WeedHopper said:
Finally. Grow from T5s. This was my second grow with T5s,,done back in 2008 or 9. I was living in Florida at the time.

those are nice WOW hahah thank you WeedHopper NICE and BIG your set up looks clean I like it a lot can I ask you some questions?

What strain is that?

Seed or clone?

how long did you veg for?

what nutes did you go with

how many grams did you get?

How many grams were you getting on your other t5 grows?

in florida you saved a lot of money on weed by growing It :D better then a $75 1/8 or even $90 1/8's LOL:icon_smile: weed is priceless:holysheep:

thanks WEEDHOPPER

#1.The Strain was Bagseed from some really good smoke.
#2.Clone
#3.I flipped them at about 14"
#4.Dutch Master Grow A&B,,and Dutch Master Bloom A&B
#5.I think it was like 4oz dry
#6.Bout the same with two plants.
Now with that said,,I would switch to HPS for flowering as soon as ya can. HPS is much better for flowering,,ya get a better Lums per Watt ratio,,but by all means use your HO T5s untill ya can get an HPS System. I made that Bagseed weed 5 times better by growing it myself and harvesting it properly,,unlike those morons did.

And yes you will need to keep the heat pulled outta yur growroom. T5s put out heat too,,dont let nobody tell ya different.

Yeah,,aint nothing like growen yur own Smoke.

I would forget the intake fan. Just use a good exhaust fan and passive intakes.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I would forget the intake fan. Just use a good exhaust fan and passive intakes.

:yeahthat:

Open windows and passive intakes on the tent(s) shyould be fine....I would worry about getting an inline fan big enough to draw all that hot old air out and then let negative pressure do the rest.

WeedHopper said:
#1.The Strain was Bagseed from some really good smoke.
#2.Clone
#3.I flipped them at about 14"
#4.Dutch Master Grow A&B,,and Dutch Master Bloom A&B
#5.I think it was like 4oz dry
#6.Bout the same with two plants.
Now with that said,,I would switch to HPS for flowering as soon as ya can. HPS is much better for flowering,,ya get a better Lums per Watt ratio,,but by all means use your HO T5s untill ya can get an HPS System. I made that Bagseed weed 5 times better by growing it myself and harvesting it properly,,unlike those morons did.

And yes you will need to keep the heat pulled outta yur growroom. T5s put out heat too,,dont let nobody tell ya different.

Yeah,,aint nothing like growen yur own Smoke.

4oz sweet. yeah I'm only using the one t5 for the first run then I'll move to a better location where I can use 4 t5 or like 3 600W or 2 1000W hps

Hamster Lewis said:
:yeahthat:

Open windows and passive intakes on the tent(s) shyould be fine....I would worry about getting an inline fan big enough to draw all that hot old air out and then let negative pressure do the rest.

I got you thank Bro you still getting pounds like you always do? must be nice :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :hubba:

pictures of today :holysheep: SO i NAMED THE SWEETH TOOTH 1 - 9
BIRTHDAY FEB24
SO SEED S6 BROKE THE SURFACE
SEED S9 IS ABOUT TO SO I PUT HTEM UNDER A T5 LIGHT

HERE IS S6 AT ONE DAY OLD

View attachment untitled.bmp

0012.JPG

What are those things ya got yur seeds planted in?

WeedHopper said:
What are those things ya got yur seeds planted in?

the guy at the hydro store said it was peat moss

it is called "jump start" by hydrofarms and they sell them in different sizes

I added a picture

jump start.jpg

all my bean are out of their shell LOL pictures tomorrow. now i gotta talk to Hamster to see if he will be the godfather of my girls LOL hope he says yeah

here is 3 pics as promised and ill upload the rest tomorrow or something

a lot of peach fuzz on the stems ....you know what that means right CRYSTALS:eek:

and nice red purple colors hope you like them ENJOY!

oh n theres only 8 seed insted of 9 cuz one of the pallets was empty so all 8 seeds spruted YAY!:holysheep: :cool: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: dr:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: key:icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Hey Doc,

Wanted to pop in your grow and learn some tricks!

GREENEST MOJO for the grow!

:icon_smile: key :icon_smile:

key2hwy said:
Hey Doc,

Wanted to pop in your grow and learn some tricks!

GREENEST MOJO for the grow!

:icon_smile: key :icon_smile:

thanks for the GREEN MOJO my friend... I will do my best to try to document the next 2 mo.

so I'm about to build the room and I think I'm going with Roots Organic replacing the fox farm happy frog soil idea.

I using 1 gallon of water dechlorinated for best results

the general organics feeding chart suggests at week 1 I use
biothrive grow 1tsp/galon
camag+ 1tsp
bio root 1tsp
bio weed 1/2 tsp

next feeding I'll introduce the optional
black diamond
bio marine
;)

very good nutes I'm glad I went this route;) no need for a PH adjustment PERFECT!!!! I hope this grow will b one of my best as far as grams/per watt
thank you

mine.jpg

Sweet Tooth

Multiple Cannabis Cup winner: 2000. 2001. 2002.

This strain, with its extremely sweet and smooth flavors and powerful effects, was an instant hit with discriminating smokers. What makes Sweet Tooth even more exceptional is that it’s easy to grow, produces high yields of large, potent colas, sticky with resin, and is mold resistant. Just give the plant some room, as it grows medium tall with significant strong side branches, and the results will reflect its exotic genetic origins and the rigorous selection process that made this advanced strain possible. Sweet Tooth offers a heady, yet pleasantly relaxing high that lasts.
information

type: indica dominant
yield: 450gr/m2
height: 65-75cm
flower time: 65-75 days
harvest time: early october
thc: 22%
cbd: 1.1%
genetics: afghani/nepalese/hawaiian

Sweet_Tooth1.jpg

Latest posts

Back