Crit Cheese & Auto#1s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh yeah i see the possible problem, tiny pots, autos cant be stressed in any way or you risk the chance for stunted growth, now when the tap root grows down its fine but once its reaches the bottom it starts to circle the pot trying to find more space thus stunting growth, larger roots = larger plants, im starting an Auto grow here like next week, using 6gal buckets, they are about 17.5 inches tall (inside height), alot of people use 18inch tall tree pots, they are tall and narrow, so with autos more depth is better, not necessarly width of pot. just a thought, i started the grow journal and just waiting to start up, so i guess lets see what these 6gal buckets do, but defently next time go with deeper pots and youll get better plants, also watch how you feed them, autos usualy dont need anything but light feedings, and usualy only flowering feedings since they only veg for 3 weeks and most soils will feed the plant very well for about 3 weeks, especially a 6gal pot.

ok kool, like i said i have 5 more of same fem #1s so at some point will run em in bigger deeper pots prob 5 gals but on cause i clipped a bud a few days ago nad now smells like watermelon of the #1s

im only gonna do one auto run just to try them out and see how it goes, but everyone iv asked says the deeper the pot the better, to a point, obviously you dont need a super deep pot, but 18inches tall is what alot of people use and have pretty tall and bulky plants.

Latest posts

Back