U know my estilo good Doctor robertOG KUSH WEST coas socal1 215 kush4less grolikeapro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck on those last 20, busy days ahead.

I WENT TO GO SEE B-REAL AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES SMOKING ON THE SOUL assassins AKA JET FUEL THE SHOW WAS DOPE

:vap_bong__emoticon:

HERE A PIC OF THE GIRLS
1 OG X PURPLE BLACK WATER
1 SOURD DIESEL
4 BLUEDREAM
5 PINEAPPLE
4 AK 47 BERRY

View attachment TTS.jpg

What up Dr.... Keep it green. What you puffin on these days?

What's up friend I been smoking some bomb OG kush aka (jet fuel, soul assassin) May b the best kush on the planet. also some og wax crumble and shatter. HL remember when i first left a msg on ur journal? back in 09 u made me wanna try it. if u did so good on ur very first grow. ur first seed was 2 OZ RIGHT? IT LOOKED like one big bud lol o boy nice to see ya HL hope to get some goodies this season

so most of the seeds were males. only 4 seeds were females a blue dream, pineapple(super bud) and 2 ak47cherry or berry, but only one ak47 has the strong dank smell and fruity so f ing yummi!!!

so I made a lot of bluedream clones and some pineapple and ak47. I have some outside! they are doing great. ill post pics of everything to paint a beeter pic. here we come I just got me 6 bags o ocean forest and will start one light! im trying to do about 5 light ....one at the time cuz money is hard to get. so far i gotta transplant today or asap:vap-leafy_wave::joint:

ohh can't wait to follow along mang green mojo 4 ya

ill upload all the pictures i have an dgive you all the info i need to document everuthing i ve been doing so... i m about to harvetst the outdoorbabes from way back in october pineapples bluedream /ak 47 and the sativas from my friend.. ..

OG KUSH FROM MY FRIENDS SOULS ASSASSIN OG KUSH AND THE BLUE DREAM NEXT TO MY TAHOE OG KUSH X MEANDECINO PURPS "BLACK WATER AND I KNOW KNOW MAY BE SOME FIRE OG KUSH I LOST TRACK OF ALL THE BLACK WATER AND THE FIRE oG BECAUSE THEY DIDNT COME OUT IN OCTOBER TILL NOW BY ACCIDENT AM I HAPPY LUCKY ME I USED THE SAME POUCH FOR CLONES AND THE OLD SEEDS CAME UP

View attachment 20150513 BLUE DREAM OG KUSH.jpg

View attachment 20150513_OG BLUE DREAM.jpg

Looking good there Dr., should have some top notch bud come harvest time..

Latest posts

Back