A Growers Journal, yooper style.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Khead,
Thanks for the good words and peeking in for a look see. Nothing to see yet, unless you like watching dirt grow.

Dr. Green Fang,
Hang on, don`t choke on you coffee or spill it on your bowl/joint. He, he, he.

You never watched dirt grow ? Pull up a chair, you`re in for treat, he, he, he. Have several bridges for sale also.

Now that wake and bake is over with it`s breakfast time. Then out to the garage to watch my dirt grow. Also gotta see if there are any sprouts yet.

Yeah, I'm not doing much in my garden either. And since I switched back to hydro and to LED this run, I have a lot of things to be waiting around to see....and it's killing me!!! lol

I had gotten into a pattern, and hadn't been really "excited" or expectant of my grows for the last half a year. Just a routine and then chop er down. Now, I'm back to all intrigued and hopeful / curious of what's to be. It's a great feeling! :) I was almost depressed for the last few months because of h.o.r.r.i.b.l.e. yields.

Sorry, rambled.. back to the dirt and this bowl! :D :aok:

Doc, nothing to be sorry for. Your not rambling on, just expressing your thoughts. I`m guilty of the same thing.

Yeah, I'm not doing much in my garden either. And since I switched back to hydro and to LED this run, I have a lot of things to be waiting around to see....and it's killing me!!! lol

I had gotten into a pattern, and hadn't been really "excited" or expectant of my grows for the last half a year. Just a routine and then chop er down. Now, I'm back to all intrigued and hopeful / curious of what's to be. It's a great feeling! :) I was almost depressed for the last few months because of h.o.r.r.i.b.l.e. yields.

Sorry, rambled.. back to the dirt and this bowl! :D :aok:

Doc, nothing to be sorry for. Your not rambling on, just expressing your thoughts. I`m guilty of the same thing.

Yea doc I went through a nine month phase of just crappy yields, I had gotten complacent and I know this is silly, I had not talked to and encouraged my plants, now that I'm back to giving them encouragement they are just going explosive on me (could be the hydro too?). Yoop I'll be glad when I can watch your magic above dirt level, I'm excited and can't wait to see, this will be the first grow of yours I have seen. :)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Yea doc I went through a nine month phase of just crappy yields, I had gotten complacent and I know this is silly, I had not talked to and encouraged my plants, now that I'm back to giving them encouragement they are just going explosive on me (could be the hydro too?). Yoop I'll be glad when I can watch your magic above dirt level, I'm excited and can't wait to see, this will be the first grow of yours I have seen. :)

Ohhh man Kraven! You're really singing my tune :) I think we have a converted soul on our hands! Soil is the earth, but water IS life. :D

WE GOT SPROUTS. Checked on them this morning and 10 of 18 sprouted overnight. First major worry is over. When you expose your grow for all to see you can`t help but be apprehensive about the results. First hurdle is over.

Gratz Yooper....see now I aint watchin dirt.....jenn-aye.....jenn-aye they sprouted, THEY SPROUTED

Rose, Doc and Khead,
Thanks for the encouragement, now we have something to watch. Me be a happy camper.

At least you are showing us yooper.
I find the ones that preach have the least to show.
Congrats on the soil break

Things are getting better all the time. We now have 14 of 18 sprouted.

Latest posts

Back