Alien Band Grow 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weekend Update

Out trimming, a bit of chickenleggin', today. First day I have felt comfortable outside in a few weeks. Got a lot of the small growth off the inside of the plants today.

1. A view from my stool in the garden.

2. Proof of trichs

3. Oddball Alien OG, looking chicken leggin' big time.

4. The Blue OG that refuses to flower.

5. The Blue OG up close.

6. View down the Alien Row.

7. Overall Garden 2015.

View attachment IMG_2983.JPG

View attachment IMG_2984.JPG

View attachment IMG_2987.jpg

View attachment IMG_2988.jpg

View attachment IMG_2994.JPG

View attachment IMG_2992.jpg

View attachment IMG_2996.JPG

Last edited:
I am watching TC. Thanks for the update. Greenest of mojo to you my friend.

Sundays Update

Thank you Rose, always need the Mojo's. And thanks for coming by everyone.

This week the girls experienced some rain and high winds. No damage. The ash has been washed off and they look pretty in the evening light, so I took some pics. Seems like they just are standing still, not getting any bigger (the buds I mean, the plants are big enough). The little Blue OG has finally graced us with flowers, only three weeks late. I am happy now with all of them.

1. A look from outside the garden through the chicken wire. Purple Diesel.

2. The Tallest Purple Diesel, looking up from the ladder. I wont go more than two steps up, as falling is no longer an option in my life.

3. Also the Purple Diesel, along the front of the garden. Front meaning south side.

4. Alien OG

5. The has been budding awhile Blue OG. What a difference.

6. The just budding Blue OG.

Seems summer is over with the changing weather. It was a windows open day today, still windy and never got into the 90's f. I love this time of year, second only to the spring. Or the winter, I really like winter too. Summer is pretty nice too, as we are mid grow by then. Heck, I love every day, every season, but maybe spring and fall best.

Hope you all have a great week and have some nice plans for Labor Day weekend coming up. And I hear a football game as I type, must be fall.

Smoke in Peace everyone.

View attachment IMG_3054.JPG

View attachment IMG_3058.jpg

View attachment IMG_3077.jpg

View attachment IMG_3091.jpg

View attachment IMG_3102.jpg

View attachment IMG_3101.jpg

Your going to need a chainsaw! Excellent plants.... much MOJO to you!

Well on their way TC! Sticky and stinky are probably starting eh? Greenest of mojo for the final stretch :48:

Labor Day Weekend Update

1. Overnight temps dropped to the high 30's f Last night! This little girl did not like the cold at all, she was drooping still at noon (tho recovered quite a bit, I was NOT going out to take her droopy pic when it was as cold out there as it was).

2, 3, 4. A View from a ladder starting on the west side and going across the garden.

5. The Blue OG that tolerated the cold better than the other one. Weird little flowers.

. Alien OG, taller than last year but we will see if they produce as well. Last year Alien was a pound a plant.

6. My new toy. Which I will blame for getting the pics out of order.

Thanks for stopping in all. Hope each and every one of you has a great weekend. For you outdoor GROWERS......We are in the last five/six weeks! HOOOOORAAAAA! Now we stay home alot, poor on the Trich nutes and wait for some sweet amber. And even if you live in California, you pray the rain holds off.

Headed over to my other outdoor growers journals now......looking forward to seeing Ston-loc's Purps.

View attachment IMG_3110.jpg

View attachment IMG_3116.JPG

View attachment IMG_3118.JPG

View attachment IMG_3117.JPG

View attachment IMG_3143.JPG

View attachment IMG_3154.JPG

View attachment IMG_3138.jpg

Thank you Duck.

Todays Update.

We had RAIN, a full day of a steady slow rain. I think some of it may have done more than wetting the dust. Was so nice to hear it, go out in it, watch the dust get washed from the forest and the fires drenched. I must say the girls look better for it. We will be watching for bud rot, though with the breeze today they all look dry from the outside. More hot weather is heading toward us this next week, so we will be watching very closely for bud rot.

1. From the ladder, Purple Diesel.

2. From the ladder, Blue OG. Note the 5th pic, compared to this one, suposedly the same strain.

3. More Purple D from the ladder.

4. High Priority, a cricket seen with cricket leaf damage.

5. Blue OG, the same one as 2. This little plant is not near as far along as it's brother.

6. Blue OG the one as above. I really like the aroma on this one. My fave so far.

7. Alien OG

8. Also Alien OG. One of these looks farther behind than the rest of the Alien.

The trichs are packing on and the buds are firming up. Three weeks and a couple days we will be taking our first plant.

For all you outdoor growers, a prayer:

May all your girls still be girls,
May all your buds be firm,
May all your trichs turn amber quickly,
May your fingers be strong to trim for hours.
May your patience be enough to wait till the end.
Lastly may the rain hold off for another three weeks.

Smoke in Peace

View attachment ab1.jpg

View attachment ab2.jpg

View attachment ab3.jpg

View attachment ab4.jpg

View attachment ab5.jpg

View attachment ab6.jpg

View attachment ab7.jpg

View attachment ab8.jpg

Oh my gosh what beautiful shots. Just amazing. Really really pretty. Looking good.

Looking great TC! Love your prayer too :48:

ok, i'll add a little chicken scratch so you know i was here this time ;)
looking great TC

i definitely need the last line of that prayer.. had an odd heatwavey/droughty summer.. soon as september hit; it's been all cloud and rain.. sucks :(
got a long way to go on some of mine yet. always wish i was more southern about now ;) :)

never knew crickets did damage though :doh: another pest to be watchful for, yay

Hiya's TC, I pop in all the time to look, I guess it would be cool to say hi every once in a bit. Hate you got rain, hope all is well with the grow, girls are really looking good.

More Buds for my buds.

Thanks for saying hey ya all. It is nice to know others are in the same boat. Overnite temps starting to fall. The color will be changing out there soon. Heres cheers to the purps.

1. Purple D.
2. Purple D.
3. Blue OG
4. Purple D in the sweet setting sun. 3 points.
5. Alien OG
6. Purple D.
7. Blue OG, the little late bloomer oddity in number 1 position, middle row. Or otherwise known as just number one.

They all look very similar except number one. All seeds by the same outfit, Cali Connection. Anyone know one of their people, let them know I got a journal if they wanna look.

View attachment IMG_3193.jpg

View attachment IMG_3181.JPG

View attachment IMG_3187.jpg

View attachment IMG_3192.JPG

View attachment IMG_3203.jpg

View attachment IMG_3196.jpg

never knew crickets did damage though :doh: another pest to be watchful for, yay

Was showing the pic cause I dont think they eat much myself. Mr. TC on the other hand has it in for any buss out there. Bigger the better.

Nice to see that chicken scratch. :vap-leafy_wave:

Latest posts

Back