White Rhino

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mindtrip

Reaction score
This will be my third grow. The first was all autos and ended up producing about one dry ounce per plant. The second had to be killed due to home repairs.

This grow is White Rhino by Green House. They are feminized and photo-period. I'm using a 4'x2'x5' tent. My first grow taught me that four plants overcrowds the tent, so I am growing three this time. I don't pre-soak or use paper towels; they went straight into soil on 9 August and are all above soil now.

They are in FFOF (Light Warrior gave me a headache on grow #2 and I did not like it). They're under a 125w CFL and will be for a couple of weeks. Once they're big enough, the light will be switched for a 600w MH for the remainder of veg, and then a 600w HPS for flowering.

Green mojo to all, and to all a good night! :)

View attachment seeds.jpg

View attachment y6LSZwn.jpg

View attachment Ptw2ev0.jpg

View attachment liEFCRA.jpg

View attachment gwE21Ff.jpg

Step one completed. They have germinated and are on their way.

Green mojo for your girls.

And here they go. Green Mojo,,yehaaaaaaaa.

nice start you have there pulling up a seat. green mojo:vap-leafy_wave:

Thanks man! Getting more excited with each grow.

18" - 24" would be the optimal I believe. You're not going to see much stretch out of a super indica, so don't judge these lights by this run. With LED's you want a bit of stretch so the internodal distance spreads and you can get light into all nodes on the plant (with proper training). This is more difficult to do with Indica heavy strains.

:aok:

Latest posts

Back