And were off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_noobiest_noobster

Reaction score
First journal. First organized grow. First time building a room. I'm starting it off with 10 Waikiki Queen seeds (Feminized). 10 out of 10 germinated. This pic is at 2 weeks since they first popped up out of the soil. Gonna transplant this weekend and hang a 600w halide over them.

View attachment IMG_0560 resized.jpg

Congrats... On the 10 for 10,, You are on your way.. All the best ...

green mojo to you, so far so good!

:bongin:

Wow, welcome again, and nice start...woohoo I wouldn't be in a real hurry to transplant until you know they are full of nice roots. Looking good now.. let's do this!!

Wow, welcome again, and nice start...woohoo I wouldn't be in a real hurry to transplant until you know they are full of nice roots. Looking good now.. let's do this!!
:yeahthat:

they need more time where they're at.

Waiting works for me. Ill keep checking the holes in the bottom of the pots for root growth. Thanks for the comments.

The bottom set of leaves turned crispy on 2 of my 10 plants. Could it be from being too far away from the light? I don't know if it was the same 2 plants but I moved 2 under a second light with 2 bigger clones that I just received so that light was slightly higher. Its was only for about 2 days though and I had to move them back today when I transplanted the plushberry kush clones.

View attachment IMG_0578 resized.jpg

Don't worry about the bottom leaves, they get beat up a lot. You can remove them if it drives you crazy. Can we get a pic of the whole plant please?

When you have plants that are not the same size, raise the smaller plants up with boxes or something to maintain an even canopy. Also it is a very good idea to sequester new clones you get to make sure that they do not have any disease or pest that you can introduce into your garden. I am hoping for your sake that the spots on the upper leaves are not an indication of spider mites...

Congratulations on a fresh start!

I also vote to leave them in their current containers a while yet.

A tip for transplanting them when the time comes - make 5 or 6 cuts through the top rim of your cups, and then just peel down the plastic like your peeling a banana. Super easy, no mess and no damage to the root system. I do this only when using the thin plastic 16 oz beer cups. Can't tell if that's what your planted in for sure.

I am anxious to watch your grow.

peace :48:

I made the mistake of using hard plastic pots. I'm definitely going to use 16 oz. cups next time.

When you have plants that are not the same size, raise the smaller plants up with boxes or something to maintain an even canopy. Also it is a very good idea to sequester new clones you get to make sure that they do not have any disease or pest that you can introduce into your garden. I am hoping for your sake that the spots on the upper leaves are not an indication of spider mites...

Thanks for the info. I should of put those clones in quarantine. The grow i got them from wasn't the cleanest. Pretty sure it was the dirtiest. I was excited about free plants.

Do you have an eye loupe X60 is what you need to see if you have any critters. Look on the underside of the leaves for frass, bug ****, little black dots.

In fact, please take that lower leaf off and look at it close up. It won't hurt to remove it. I think your babies look very nice.
Did you already spray anything on them?

That is Spider Mite damage I see. Im almost positive. I seen alot of those little basterds this year on my Morning Glories.

If you have brought in spider mites, those "free" plants will cost you far more than you can even imagine. We call mites the borg for a reason. I am not sure you realize how difficult it can be to get rid of them. Spider mites can invade even the cleanest grow. I often get mites because of where I live. You can eat off the floor of my grow spaces, but it is incredibly easy for me to bring in mites from outdoors as I live in an areas with tons of trees, bushes, and foliage. In the winter they are searching for a warm dry place to live.

I hate those little basterds. Only had them in one MJ grow,,,and that was an outdoor grow,,but they kicked my Morning Glories *** this year. They are hard as hell to get rid of.

I haven't sprayed them with anyting yet. Ill have to check the garden shop and see what they have for them. I did a little research on the little bastards. It said spray Day 1 and 2. Then every 3 for over a week. Sound right?

Latest posts

Back