And were off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking quite good. The only thing I would do different (actually I would do everything different as I prefer hydro) but my only suggestion would be to double the lighting and create a quad with the lights so that they slightly overlap(light footprints) but completely cover the outside edges of the plants. This will significantly increase your yield on the next run, and it will make your buds more dense. :)

How do you have your inline filter set up. I built an air handler where the air comes in above 2 filters that are connected together with a wye connector to the exhaust fan that is pulling out through the filters.

Great job so far!

If you're the noobiest noobster I hate to think of what I was when I started.

After this you might have to change your name you know :rolleyes:

Thanks KSL. I have wanted to grow for years but the time wasn't right so instead I researched. I also had very good advice from a friend.

Looking quite good. The only thing I would do different (actually I would do everything different as I prefer hydro) but my only suggestion would be to double the lighting and create a quad with the lights so that they slightly overlap(light footprints) but completely cover the outside edges of the plants. This will significantly increase your yield on the next run, and it will make your buds more dense. :)

How do you have your inline filter set up. I built an air handler where the air comes in above 2 filters that are connected together with a wye connector to the exhaust fan that is pulling out through the filters.

Thanks. I do plan on doing some small closet grows in my basement to try out hydro and different grow techniques but not until I get this room dialed in. Once I have some money coming in I'm going to buy 2 more 1000w lights for the flower room and spread the plants out to 4 per light. Also these plants stayed in veg. for an extra month (3 instead of 2) because the room wasn't done in time so they are a bit bigger than what I wanted.

For the inline filter I basically just mounted a filter inside of a plywood box that is sealed with silicone. The flange of the filter sticks through the hole on one side and I bought another flange and mounted it on a hole on the other end.

They get so big so fast. The first batch of plants that I planted I put super soil in the bottom of the pots then half of the regular soil. Then I mixed the top layer giving me a 50/50 mix of super soil and regular and then topped the pot of with regular soil. About a third of my plants showed signs of burning. Some severe and some not so sever. This next batch in the pictures I didn't mix the layers and there is no burning on any of the plants. Hopefully it stays that way. They are almost three weeks old so I imagine the roots should be down in the super soil layer already.

View attachment IMG_0832.PNG

View attachment IMG_0833.PNG

View attachment IMG_0834.PNG

Thats greatttt!!! Goodluck dude. What are approx size of the pots ur using?

The small pots are advertised as 5 gal but they really are only 4. The big ones Are 7gal. Cu. Ft. wise the 7 gal are almost dbl the size of the 5 gal.

This is batch number 2 of Waikiki Queen. They've been in flower for 2 1/2 weeks. The first batch has been in flower for 7 1/2 weeks. The person who gave me the two Plushberry said they finish in 60 days. The site I got the Waikiki from say 10-12 weeks.

View attachment IMG_0853 resized.jpg

looking good noobi....... nice set up........

Ive been checking the trichromes daily. I don't think they are cloudy yet and they are definitely not amber. Can anybody give me an aprox. time from when they start getting cloudy until they are amber. I think I read somewhere there is a 2 week window for peek harvest before they start to break down but I don't know for sure. The pics are of the same bud. One with the flash of and one without.

View attachment IMG_0863 resized.jpg

View attachment IMG_0862 resized.jpg

Debating on harvesting a few days early. I found out the other day the plushberry clones I received have been going for a while. That the older they are the more they are likely to hermi and sure **** I found 2 bananas on the one a few days ago. tonight I found a group of three starting to peek out. I'm gonna pull them out but I don't wanna risk missing some and have them burst and spread their love to the others.

Latest posts

Back