Tea or Coffee anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you drink Tea or Coffee? How do ya have it?

otherwise, whats your daytime drink?

I take my Tea with 1 level teaspoon of white sugar and have it quitemilky :) ahhhh, thats a good cup of tea.

Or maybe you prefer herbal tea...

Every morning when I wake up I must have a diet Dr. Pepper on ice. Cold soda is what I need to get going. I also like diet Red Bull, but it's expensive. :)

I drink coffee maybe once a month, and it's at night. Warm beverages make me sleepy. But I take mine with a lot of cream and 2 packets of splenda.

Well i start my morning off with about 3 glasses of ice cold water and then switch to orange juice. :D

Chamomile, and raspberry (or any other fruity teabags) tea puts me to sleep at night. Coffee is reserved for late-night/early-morning studying sessions. I mix as much of the powdered stuff as can dissolve into a shot-sized amount of boiling water. Sure wakes my mind!:cool:

man you all drink soda's for breakfast!? lol... crazy man i cant stand fizzy drinks especially fist thing lol.. nothing like a glass of dehydration :D

I like my tea.. strong, with no sugar! mmmm

a nice cup of tea in the morning is the best thing in the world, nice tall mug, little bit of milk and 2 teaspoons of sugar, amazing! im not so big on coffee, like bubby said its reserved for either doing papers or studying when its necessary :p

hmmmmmmmm...I drink a 12 cup pot of "Folgers" dark roast by 7:30-8:00 am, usually a 8-12 oz glass of OJ with breakfast. Then straight to the "Sweet tea", cold sweet sunbrewed, is my fave.

haha, coffee is the best for when you need that buzz. i took a thermos with me today and the coffee was shweeet :D

Here in Texas, real men don't drink hot tea. :D

Okay, just kidding...hehehe.

Now onto my 2nd dr. pepper..

I never drank coffee when I was younger. Drank milk, water, juice stuff like that. Never had much pop either. Now that I have to buy my own groceries, I drink coffee during the day. Why? Because where I work the coffee is free and I am stingy!

Some good old H20... As of late RO H2O ;) and a juice of some sort... Pomegranate is a favorite.

Mrs. Nelson and I have a regular morning routine on work/weekdays: She has two cups of hot tea - plain; I have 2 cups of coffee - usually with a little milk. On the weekends, we may increase or decrease the amount in the morning, depending on what activities we are going to do.

Good heavens...are we dull or what?? :huh:

Yours in habits and rituals,
Nelson
:farm:

Aquafina every moorning on my way in to work, mountain dew about 11:00 am then another bottle of water, then one more mountain dew about 4:30, then one more water! LOL Almost every day I consume 3 bottles of water and 2 dews! The evenings are a little less routine but I do drink a glass of milk every evening with dinner.. 55

SmokinMom said:
Here in Texas, real men don't drink hot tea. :D

Okay, just kidding...hehehe.

Now onto my 2nd dr. pepper..

Ya'll better be carefull down there in Texas!! We're gonna cut Alaska in 1/2 and make Texas the 3rd largest state!!!!..jk..lol

I'm all about a pot of coffee FOR breakfast. Folgers dark blend of course.

liptons ,,,two bags ,,,two sugars ,,little mike ,,,good stuff....p,l,r

Love em both!!
For coffee>>love vanilla flavored or cappuccino. ;)
As far as tea....ooooo love em all especially herbal tea. Being Irish my mum always put milk in our tea so I drink it that way and regular.

I only drink it in the morning tho>>>too much caffeine is not good for ya. During the day I drink flavored seltzer (no calorie) and or LOTS of water.
Never drink soda's....yuck!! Ever see what they do to the paint on a car>>>can ya imagine what that must do to the body?? ekkk:eek:
Now I do love homemade IceTea with lemon/orange in the summer. ;)

Peace~Lil Squirt :animbong:

Latest posts

Back