Seeds and Strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobbie

Reaction score
We as a family are spending Xmas and New Year in Breckenridge, Colorado and i was wondering what are the best medical strains i can buy to start a grow back home in the U.K.
The strains will be as meds for my son in law who has some nerve damage to one of his legs very similar to M.S.
He has been tested for everything under the sun and the consultants are still baffled by what his condition is.
He has a spasm like leg shaking along with pain sometimes so bad he struggles to go to get out of bed and go to work.
So any suggestions regarding the most effective strains, as he will be sampling some when we are there in 5 weeks time as we haven't a clue as to which to try.:confused2:
Scoobie

What works for one may not work for someone else. It can be hard to recommend a strain, especially when you really don't know what is causing the pain, but I would look for something with high CBDs. I would suggest that you visit several dispensaries and try several different strains while you are there. I would go with the budtenders suggestions on strain.

Even if we have a favorite strain for pain, it may well be that you could not find it. Dispensaries can only carry a very small percentage of the myriad of "strains" that are available now.

Thank you The Hemp Goddess, i did mean to state high cbd/low thc strains, but i will take your advice anyway.
Scoobbie

I would get a couple of strains, a high cbd, would be like 2:1 cbd, or as high as 20:1. Get one of those to grow and then a nice indica for sleep to mix the cbd with. That is my 2 cents. Good luck scoobbie.
It is amazing how much these cbd strains work. A lot of folks like Pennywise.

Latest posts

Back