Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Keef I would be honor to pop some of your beans. Keef do you grow Sativas? I got this Acapulco Gold that is growing like a Indicas. I don't think it is what it say it suppose to be. Well, any how. Do Sativas start out look like an Indicas when they first start to grow? Boy, I'm tried.

What I send will be indica dominate Ness !-- Fat shorter leaves !-- Compact bushy plants !-- I'll send U some I haven't even popped yet !-- Ya'll making me wanna start some seed but I need to get rid of white flies first !-- Only thing about a rotation is there is no shutting down or you'll have to start over !

Ness when U get up tell me if these will be O.K. !--

SR-91 -x (Mazar -x- BBSL)-- ---SR-91 stands for Sangarara Reserve-x- 91 Dragons -- A top notch South America indica ----- Mazar ---- is Mazar-i-Shariff a giant indica they have made Lebanese Blond Hash out of for centuries -- I used a male from a Mazar crossed with a Black Berry Snow Lotus on a SR-91 girl !-- This one gonna ring your bell !-- Name it if U want !

White Indica --x- BBSL -- Umbra won BOTM with this one's mom last month !-- What I call White Indica is Umbra's --The White-x- Nepal Indica !-- Then I used that BBSL male on her !-- She a steam roller !-- I'm smoking some right now !

NS -x- BBSL -- Barney's Farm "Nightshade " with that BBSL male as dad !-- By the way that BBSL male was named "Waldo" -- NS is a pine forest type indica and the BBSL lessened the pine but brought out the forest after a rain profile !--

KL -x- BBSL -- KL is King Louie 13th I also got from Umbra !-- Fine smoke and good medicine !

PH-X-BBSL-- That would be Rose's Purple Haze with a BBSL dad !-- It's not the PH listed anywhere else !-- Momma make beautiful Purple bud so U probably get some nice color !

They all regular seed !-- Males -females -- Who knows !

I was hoping to try that but mine never showed up. :confused2:

St Nick, are you saying you didn't get my seeds? Tell me please?

Fabulous Nurse Larry back there!

The Lush LED's I love have knocked 20 % off there price, i got a smaller one for the cloest. Put it up tomorrow.

Sure is nice to have Ness back.

Now this is a respectable Friday night buzz right here !-- Oh Lawdy !-- One minute I'm watching the news and the next some kind of soap opera and I didn't even change the channel !--Must be high -high !-- Dam I better break out some blues !-- At least that I understand !

St Nick, are you saying you didn't get my seeds? Tell me please?

Fabulous Nurse Larry back there!

Sure is nice to have Ness back.

Rose, getting anything through the local post office is a crap shoot. Gotta admit, Umbra blew my mind last summer. I just knew the law was gonna knock my door down for days, But nah, they din't. Here's a NL bud, day 59. And yeah, I was asking about Ness the other day. You start missing the regulars to our little family when they don't show up.

View attachment 20180324_071553.jpg

Nice bud Nick.
Umbra,,i never heard of Biowave. Guess i better read Up on it. I got a friend named Google that knows alot of stuff.I Better talk to him. 😊
Keef ,,what do you do for a living? You a nurse too?

Good morning peeps, the wind is blowing so hard we might all go to Oz. Wind follows rain here in this desert, every time. Glad i don't have to go put up a tarp outdoors yet.

Looks like the marchers are out. I may go to ours. not in hurricane gusts though.
Just found a boy in the grow, he outta there.

So johnny, tell us about you and CBD's?
St Nick, please send me your address again, i will send you a new package. Why didn't it come back to me? they open you mail? really?

Lol,,,aint nothing to the name Rosebud. Just made the name up from someone i know. Not much on handles or giving away my real name. Johnny is actually a friend of mine that likes WEED High in CBD because it helps with his sleep apnia. Im not much on CBDs,,,i want THC. Lol
I get your name because you like Roses. Course,,most Women do. Guess i could of made up a better one. Hell i shoulda just called myself ESTOMATER. I Estimate for a living and i Like Mators.
Dang it,,too late now i guess.
You should see my office. I got more Blueprints then i have room. But they are all money to me

Yes, estomater sounds great, i thought you were a hot shot cbd breeder or something, or you could teach me some stuff about CBD, oh well, I love maters too. I am not into roses anymore really. Been there done that, got the trophies and the bruises of snobby rose growers. No, i lied, they are snobby, but i learned a lot and took classes and stuff, i find pot growers more to my sensibilities. I don't want to be too nosy, too late? lol, do you estimate real estate?
Just found a boy in my grow, in the back in the corner, phewy, no spewing yet.

Hey potheads, hope yer all havin a great Saturday...hopeful to get a little more garden work done today...this is the second year for my beds and I’m busy inoculating them with organic matter, teas, and all such. This soil is the best I could find last year from the local box and mom/pop when possible but it’s really just poor soil that needs to be fed...last years garden was weak but I’m hopeful to do much better this year...sorry bout rambling, but you know, I got a decent buzz going this Saturday mornin...

Rosebud,,,i estimate mostly high end Construction for a large GC. I get paid per Blueprint and a bonus if they get the job.
Is there away to change my name to EstaMater

Morning O.F.C.!--Woke up hurting early -- I was up from about 3am until 6 !
No more John !-- He da Mater !- -- I don't work anymore-- I spent 20 years as a surgical assistant -- I came around a corner one morning too fast and hit a wet spot !-- Tried to bust the concrete floor with my face !-- Shattered the left side of my face and bulged several disc in my neck !-- Traumatic Brain Injury --I got 3 metal plates and a fist full of screws in my face !-- Weather pressure fronts can cause my face to swell and droop !--I have good days and bad days !-- -- I spent most of a decade as a legal morphine junkie !-- I make my own medicine now and I quit the doctors !
I was north of News Orleans when Katrina came to call and we couldn't get out in time and had to ride it out !-- We put our place back together and came back to Texas !-- Moved from the swamp to the beach !-- We about to sell and move inland some and establish the Stoner Ranch so I can gear up for a real grow !--

Dang Keef,,so you must be on Disability. Hey,,least ya Wife can work on ya. Nothing like having a live in nurse.

Wow,,just noticed my name is changed. Thank You

It would be right and proper for me to be on disability Mater but things don't always go the way they should !-- When the judge with his little sting tie and cowboy hat saw my braid hanging down my back I knew it was over before it started--I could see it in his eyes !-- Both lawyers agreed that I couldn't work but the judge had other plans !-- Since I said I helped my wife around the house when I could then I could get a job folding clothes and wasn't disabled after all !

Ugh !-- Still not moving very well yet !-- Making grandpa noises !--
I've kinda learned what I needed to know growing in these aero boxes and I'm eager to set up a real grow !-- What I got now will be cloning station and veg to feed a bigger bloom !-- I been growing without a real veg area !-- All I gotta do is veg them bigger before the flip !--
I haven't abandoned the Tetraploid project but the hurricane set me back at least several months before I set the pickle jar lab back up !--
Mater if U can do it with weed someone up in here knows how !-- We work on different angles --Grow different way but I been looking for a grow niche !-- I seem to be headed toward hash oil e-cig cartridges !
My tetraploid project is complicated but read about Dr. David Suzuki and the story of UBC Chemo and I'm into making my own tetraploid plant thru genetic doubling like they say he did !-- Still have to get proficient at making feminized seed cause I'm need a coffee can full !-- If I have perfect technique my chances of success is one in a thousand !-- So I'll just work with lots of 1,000 seed each attempt !-- I already spent a year working on this and I think I can do this !
I remember when Umbra told the story of that Lemon Tree clone selling for $45,000 --I knew which end of that transaction I wanted to be on !

The brewery !-- My 5 gallon bucket fermenters (I got 3 ) and 2 gallons of Apple Jack !-- Make 5 gallons of Apple Wine with apples- sugar- water and yeast then after the yeast turn the sugars into alcohol -- I remove 4 gallons of water as water ice !-- The freezing off the water is like a backward distilling -- Instead of cooking off the alcohol --I remove the water by freezing and presto !--Apple Jack !-- Now it goes into long term storage !
When they give me some wiggle room on the pot laws I'm use it for "Transaction Grease" !-- I got no problem with the quality of my weed but might as well use a hook?-- :)
That 5 gallon fermenter full of blueberry wine !-- D.D. like my Blueberry Merlot !-- Too dry for me but I Don't Drink anymore I have to taste it but mostly I just like to make it just like I like to grow weed !
Old Kripple Keef gonna get that woman out that high dollar --High stress job before it kills her !--

View attachment 20180324_123807.jpg

View attachment 20180324_123837.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back