Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: bombbudpuffa's Peyote Purple x Deep Chunk
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Seeds > Marijuana Strain Questions & Reviews
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 02:10 AM   #101
Socially Retarded
Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

Well, I must say, I am not only disappointed, I am shocked and amazed.

Both CBD and THC went up dramatically with both time and temperature.

I really have to wonder if these results are strain specific. I am going to run these exact same tests on Landrace Afghan and see if the THC responds the same way.

I expected the CBD to increase with time and temp based on what I've been reading. However, the results show it increases A LOT.

What surprised me was to see THC doing the same thing. There is considerable more THC on the 290F 120 minute samples than there is on the 240F for 40 minutes.

Both THC and CBD continued to increase with each sample.

I'll post a couple pictures but it's really hard for you to see the dramatic difference that I can see with my naked eye. The camera and lighting just don't capture the true color and gradient.

Pic 1 is the setup showing the time and temp of each dry sample.

Pic 2 is the extract. Amazing color change with time and temp change, Green to brown

Pic 3. Immediate results already show shocking results

Pic 4 and 5 just time passing.

6 and 7 pics are CBD in order of the samples.

8 and 9 are THC

I tried to get the pics to show the dramatic difference but it's so hard with the camera.

So, I sure am hoping that this is strain specific because if it's not, I have been decarbing my pot wrong for 50 years....... LMAO And, so have most of you. LOL

290F for 2 HOURS!!!!!! Showing an increase in THC the entire way????

This has to be strain specific.

I am going to run the TLC tests tomorrow. We'll see if they concur.
Attached Images
noun: programmer; plural noun: programmers:
A device that inputs cannabis and outputs a phone app.
Hackerman is offline   Reply With Quote