Good Place to get Pipes???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcolvv89

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, I thought I found a good pipe place online to buy off of from someone on here but I realized you have to live in Canada to have them ship to you:( which ***** cause the prices were pretty damn cheap..

So I was wondering if anyone knew a GOOD place to get pipes from off of online, that have decent prices, that will ship to the US.

thanks!

I got a set from HERE and was happy, great price and shipped just fine gave me 2 extra pipes with the order for free too.

iv noticed alot of people buy their smoking devices online.... i dont get it. what ever happened to going down to the local head show and looking for a bowl that speaks to you. iv never owned a pipe that didnt scream for me to take home as soon as i saw it. i just think it would **** to buy something like that and have to wait for it in the mail instead of getting it at a store and rush home to play with my new toy;)

Don't you have any local head shops where you live? Most of your smoke shops now a days carry bongs and pipes. ;)

Yea true a smoke shop is the way to go cause I would be getting very impatient waiting on it to come in..lol

I live in massachusetts we dont have anything...i have to go to Ri unless i want thin cheap glass..so onlines my best option

Latest posts

Back