Your Favorite Strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blancolighter

Reaction score
Well not too much to explain here, the title say it all, I want to hear what everyones favorite strain is... I know the strains people are growing aren't necessarily their favorite, so I'm talkin all time favorite here! Lets hear about the taste of the smoke, high, and anything else you think you should add!

I'll start tings off...

I haven't been smoking seriously (if one can seriously smoke weed lol)for too long so I haven't come across much, but boy does Afghaan blow everything else away for me. I find that it has kind of a nice spice taste to it with a nice hazy high that keeps comin on. Also it seems to handle nutes very well when growing, so thats a plus too.

i'm still in search mode.:hubba: .

as of now though, i'd say white widow. and i believe it will only get better with my failures. ( if that makes sence to ya. )...bb...

the heaviest smoke i came across was white widow in the dred rock in amsterdamski a couple years ago, it was intense and my fav

My favorite so far would have to be Jack Herer. Incredible high and longest lasting I have ever experienced. Almost narcotic as well. 2 bowls with 3 other guys in a car kept me ripped for a 7 hour drive.

Cindy99 (only had it in a few crosses with juicy fruit and another with afghan but could tell that it was cindy that had my heart) :p
might be gettin some bros grimm f3 stock in to play with soon tho :D not the original strain but bros grimm close enough to make me happy :D

I would honestly have to say Medicine Man... love the great feeling I get from it :D

The cross of g-13 X butterscotch hawaiian (named Free Leonard) is presently my favorite. It works real well for pain in my situation. Have crossed this with another fav. Mazar...I'll be growing these beans out this winter to see if it works.

Peace...j.b.

You guys are givin me some real good ideas for future grows, thanks!

Panama Red.
Distinctive sandalwood smell (unlit)
Red flower color
Straw stem color.
Very white smoke.
Not the strongest I have had, but definitely the best hands down.

Afghani Is my all time favorite so far. I LOVE IT the best smell and taste ever and its some seriously strong smoke.

I am on the quest for the holy grail. never satisfied. always searching. along the way I find keepers. There are a number of strains that have legendary status and I am trying to collect them as mothers.

Chemdawg
Double Purple Doja
bubba kush
killer queen
blueberry
lemon thai
herijuana

Latest posts

Back