hey =)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi people. Im matt, i live in england and i am just finishing my A Levels. I have smoked weed for many years but have toned it down while i have been getting ready for my exams. Soon i will have finished school and be doing a sports science degree starting september, for 2 days a week.
This has gave me alot of free time, and i am thinking about growing my own ganj for a change.

I have have ninja'd my dad's old CPU unit which i have seen can make a nice starting place to grow some ganj. The fan in the CPU unit seems to be in fully working condition, so ill just need to install the lighting. I have decided to go with the CPU unit to grow in, as i am still living at home.
I have read about carbon filters and stuff to control the smell, however it is still risky, yet i am willing to give it a try with it being in my parents house. lol.

Thanks for reading.
Hope you guys will be able to help me in some threads =)
Matt

OK,
I am going to think right off the batt that you are old enough to be here, but dude since you are, for the time being, at your folk's house, you should show them respect, and not potentially throw them, or someone else to the wolves without their being aware of what's going on.
That idea alone is what you need to be running with. You can grow almost anywhere else so don't put them to the wall like that.
We would be more than happy to offer guidance in outdoor stealth growing, and indeed allow us to welcome you here.

Take a chill and please do read through the site rules if you would. The rules are few and easy to handle, as they are designed for your comfort.
Now let us hear from you that you are old enough to be here, and in what way can we best help you to grow and be happy with that grow. ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Ok, im 19 on july the 27th, why you got be like 20 to be in these forums? =(
And so you advise that i grow outside instead then? You think i can grow weed outside in ENGLAND?
Ill get looking on forums about outside growing then, thanks man.
Sorry to scare you with my naiveity.

Thanks
Matt

Hello and welcome ,:ciao:,,but growing in your parents house just aint cool :p

We just went over this in your last thread Matt

Latest posts

Back