Compassionate Pastor on Board

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heresyhunter

Reaction score
Hello to all good people. I am a pastor in the Detroit area who is seeking to become a care-giver for people with MI. medical mj cards. Right now I am attempting my first grow with the goal of having good quality "meds" for those I care for.

I have got 2 Hindu Kush small plants growing and a larger (8 inch) plant doing well. Being new to this here is my humble set up.

1) Lighting: A red & blue led panel 12X12 inches. 1 -- 105 watt = 400 watt compact floro full-spectrum bulb, 1 -- smaller floro bulb.
2) Soil: miraclegro organic with 3 month fert built-in. So far no problems using it, I have read some posts about mg.
3) Water: Spring water only when needed.
4) table top: growing with mirrored mylar on the walls. I plan to have 2 new sprouts of AK47 Lowryder springing up any day now, so I do not need a lot of growing space.
! God's peace to you all.

Pastor B.

:welcome: Nice to meet a Pastor who does not think Marijuana is the root of all evil. Prayers and good thought to you and the people you are trying to help.

I editted a portion of your post out. We do not allow hookups or rendevaux type threads on here. But you will have plenty of help gettin your grow squared away.
Welcome to MP. :48:

Welcome to the show Pastor and good luck with your growing...take care..

Welcome to the boards, I would highly suggest reading through the stickies found in the different forums, lots of really good advice in them. You've started a long and arduous journey friend, wish you the best. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but the more you read first the better the questions you can ask.

Knowledge is the number one tool in any gardners shed.

I would recommend getting at least several good successful grows under your belt before growing for others. There is an art and a learning curve to this growing stuff, especially indoors.

You will need far more light than you have now. While I believe that LEDs may get there one day, at the present, the sales hype is still sales hype. A 104W LED does not replace a 400W HPS, even with micro management. If you could tell us a little more about your growing set up--size, ventilation, size of containers, etc, we could probably help more. Also this is really a place where a picture is worth a thousand words. So any pics are a big help.

God's peace back at you. Rev. I'll be expecting extraordinaty things fromn your garden. I'll wish a little luck on you as well--luck never hurt anyone.

Latest posts

Back