ich bin new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedudeabides

Reaction score
hey i'm so glad i found thise place. i LOVE weed and i'm just starting to get into growing my own and i know i'm gonna need a lot of help since i don't know anything.

can't wait to read through everything thats here!

Hello Thedudeabides :)

Welcome to the forum.

Lots and lots of reading here.

How far does your knowledge go?

:peace:

Welcome... you hve come to the right place...

my knowlege is very amature. i know that i know nothing. my bro and I grow together and we just did our first harvest. we only did two plants, LA confidential and Skywalker. we did better than we thought we would but it was still pretty lousy. the thing is we knew we would suck the first time and we learned a lot.

we starting a new grow now. we have some LA confidential and LA woman seeds, and we have kc mango, godbud, and Great white shark as clones.

we're doing both an indoor and outdoor grow. this will be our first time growing outside and i have a feeling its not gonna be that great. it would be nice to have some one actually show us what to do, but we get all our info off the internet.

thanks for all the welcomes, i hope i can learn lots of stuff from here. Looking to be a gardner the rest of my life ;) maybe one day i'll be able to give tips and share seeds with everyone.

Latest posts

Back