sup every1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmerfudd

Reaction score
hey every1 noob from ireland an im starting my first grow soon im lookin for a good strain for a beginner with a good yield easy to groe uniform and still packs a punch

cheers and happy growing

I'm also a newbie about 3 weeks into my first grow. I figured I'll be making tons of mistakes, and no point in buying any expensive seeds to learn on. Ya got any good stuff ya can dig some seeds out of the bottom of the bag? That's what I sprouted, and figured I'd 'practice' on it until I get it figured out.

a friendly shout out to our growing friends in Ireland:)
practicing is a great idea. I wish I would have started with bag seeds as I have buried many males and burnt lady's thta cost decent money. Anyway, as far as a good strain just visit serious seedbank or any seed place and most of them have a small write up about the seeds and this includes the thc amount so you can determine what you want as far as the "high" is concerned.:D

Yo Ho elmerfudd,

Please allow us to welcome you with style. The idea here is to pull up a good chair, and start reading. Take a few careful notes, and start with the idea in your head of, "Where am I going to grow, indoors or out". What are the advantages, and dis-advantages of both.
Please do peruse the forum rules so that you are familiar with what we have in place to help keep this a special garden that is alive with good folks sharing their hard earned knowledge.

Remember that we have folks here from all over the world, and what works for one person might not really work out for the next ya know ?

Here we try to exercise our minds with growing, but fair warning to you. Growing can be super addictive, think I might be joking ? ask these guys here if they ever thought of sleeping in with their ladies, LOL, I assure you that I'm going to hang a hammock in with mine soon enough. Go easy and lay out your grow plan carefully, and do the job right.
There will be some things that you will need if you choose to grow indoors, but don't worry to much about questions you want to ask , we just love to help, now while your thinking on how you want to do this, may I suggest that now is a great time to begin the reading, and Oh-yeah here hold this while I see what others are up to.---> :48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Latest posts

Back