Hello from the bay area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokin'gdp

Reaction score
Wassup everyone,
I'm new here but have been smoker for a long time now. Anywayz, I just wanted to show off my goods. Feast your eyes.
The first are GDP...my favorite...has a deep purple taste and very heavy lingering purple smell. The green are GOD bud...the best green I have ever smoked...very smooth...and incredible smell.
If anyone have GDP post some pics so I can compare.

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. By the way nice looking buds. ;) Enjoy the site!

Bay area ftw
Nice buds there man, welcome to the forums.

Nice looking smoke.:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

welcome to mp thoes are some nice buds bro ,,hope to see a grow from u in the journals soon

heres some gdp, i think these are more quality, not saying thats not bomb,
So many dang crystals its a joke. This was purchased at Pacific Greens, Santa Barbara, $65.
heres some Sour OG also $65
is that your crop?

1237d549-a608-4450-8576-3d5c10cc5903.jpg

4224fce6-708f-47bd-917e-d27262e9dfa1.jpg

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yeah, I'll try putting up a journal... but don't really wanna give out my secrets.:p
headband, those are nice looking buds. It has lots of crystals but I don't see a lot of color. Nah, they're not my crop. Yours look like they are outdoor. Anyways, thanks for the pics. Holler if any of guys are in the bay... I'll smoke you guys out.:ccc:

YEE YEE
Stay in Bay
good grow
gotta love tht Humbouldt grandaddy

Beautiful.

:watchplant: :watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!:watchplant: :watchplant:

Gb

smokin'gdp said:
Yeah, I'll try putting up a journal... but don't really wanna give out my secrets.:p

I see the smiley, hope that is a joke! This board is about helping each other out. And some of the finest growers in the world can be found lurking the halls here, even published authors on the topic (aka subcool).

I think you'll find that you'll learn more than you can share around here, so don't be cocky!

Welcome aboard :)

Not to pile on.........but!!!! Seriously, well said by the last couple of post pimps. Also, you shouldn't brag too much if you didn't even grow the stuff! It takes a lot of risk, patience and on and on to bring some plants to harvest. The Bay Area is nice, but I live further up the hill in Cali and I know that most of the genetics that you get in the Bay, usually years after they perfect it up here, finally trickles down to the clubs after we've been blowin that stuff for years (or months these days). Give respect and consideration to those that were here b4 you and you'll get your respect. If I'd have taken pictures of BOMB that I bought at a club in Santa Rosa, the Blackberry your "GDP" would look...well...like regular green! *sorry* just being honest. I don't do that though since it's not something I grew. Just sayin

I found the secret to a great grow. Here's the thread:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/

Worked like magic for me.:D

Welcome to the sharingest little board on the web. When the server's not busy, we share like noboy's business around here.;)

Latest posts

Back