New to growing, please help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is odd, it is usually just the opposite. For a given air mass, the higher the temperature is, the lower the RH will be because it is measuring the amount of moisture relative to how much moisture the air can hold. The higher the temperature, the more moisture the air can hold, while the lower the temperature, the less moisture the air can hold. That is why it gets very dry in the winter for many places. The colder air can't hold as much moisture.

All that said, the RH and temps you are quoting are fine for flowering. You typically don't want high RH during flowering. It is better to keep it around 50%RH during flowering and 60-70% during veg. You really don't want to go over 70% at any time if you can help it (accept during cloning and germination).

Technically, you can get too low RH for the plants to be happy. They prefer to not be any lower than 40% because it causes the plants to dehydrate and struggle a bit, and that can cause you challenges in keeping them watered, and keeping fresh, cool air blowing on them without over drying them. But there are worse problems to have. :)

I am not sure as the plants appear to be doing ok except for a couple pics of leaves that have some spots on them. It looks like they may be having a little bit of pH being off or possibly just a little deficient in calcium. Iff I could see them under regular light I might be able to tell better.

Latest posts

Back