progress critique plz, first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conversely, I do not believe that it is the seed. If an old seed pops, it is viable and there is no reason to not expect it to grow well with the right environment. If it is mids, the bud will not be as potent, but that should not affect the size of the plant.

Humidity is not as important as a lot of other things. Cannabis can tolerate a wide range.

How big is your space? How many lights do you have in there? What kind are they? What size are they? We will talk about your ventilation a bit more after we talk about lights.

Your desire to succeed is good. It is important as this is a time consuming, long project. We would just like to get you on the right foot and growing some great stuff.

Conversely, I do not believe that it is the seed. If an old seed pops, it is viable and there is no reason to not expect it to grow well with the right environment. If it is mids, the bud will not be as potent, but that should not affect the size of the plant.

Humidity is not as important as a lot of other things. Cannabis can tolerate a wide range.

How big is your space? How many lights do you have in there? What kind are they? What size are they? We will talk about your ventilation a bit more after we talk about lights.

Your desire to succeed is good. It is important as this is a time consuming, long project. We would just like to get you on the right foot and growing some great stuff.

1 fluorescent grow light 2 cfl light producing 1600 lumens each took me a while to find those

Latest posts

Back