God give me the strength...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice i have 5 3800 lumen and 10 1000 lumen cfl's with daylight spectrum I use it for veg, I also got a 600w mh and a 240watt floro then for my flower i got 250 full spectrum led and 600watt hps. Completely unsuccessful so far due to poor choices in medium but working towards success daily ;-)

I had 1, im about to start 3 in a 1m sq 7 ft tall, I did not have them all going at once, when i started the mh i shut the others off, and the 240 i haven't even installed i just have it, I figured i would keep the clippings from each and the best I will keep going so i will use the 240 for the mothers tent, I will use the 600 hps and led for flower. for the beginning veg i use only the cfl's , then once it gets rolling i will flip to the mh

I had 1, im about to start 3 in a 1m sq 7 ft tall, I did not have them all going at once, when i started the mh i shut the others off, and the 240 i haven't even installed i just have it, I figured i would keep the clippings from each and the best I will keep going so i will use the 240 for the mothers tent, I will use the 600 hps and led for flower. for the beginning veg i use only the cfl's , then once it gets rolling i will flip to the mh

right on. Yeah a few people suggested I just use my cfl's for veg. And to get something different for flowering if I continue to do anything at all with cfl's after this first grow. They haven't been too bad for me though but with no real comparison won't cling to the idea of them though.

Always remember to harvest on time or a little late. I just took an early harvest. It just doesn't have the quality. Does get rid of pain. Just the taste isn't good even from a vaper.

Always remember to harvest on time or a little late. I just took an early harvest. It just doesn't have the quality. Does get rid of pain. Just the taste isn't good even from a vaper.

that seems to be the general consensus, "better late...." I def don't wanna do early did a test bud about 3 weeks ago now I believe had pleasant taste and smell but it was a fleeting head high a good one haha but only lasted about 10 minutes worked wonders for my girl tennis elbow though for the evening.

Just a little note of advice. I see in the pictures what looks like aluminum foil on the walls behind the plants. If that is indeed aluminum foil? You DO NOT WANT TO USE THAT. Aluminum foil is a reflector of IR radiation but lousy for reflecting the higher frequency light that the plants need. It looks to our eyes like it is doing the job but it isn't reflecting the light that our eyes can't pick up as well (that the plants need).

Remove it and get either a grow tent or get some "panda" film or reflective Mylar. If you have a Lowes or Home depot near you, they have an insulation sheet that you can buy that comes in rolls. Its like bubble wrap that has had reflective Mylar made onto it on both sides. I use it to line the walls of my grow as it is very easy to use and work with.

For MJ its all about "light energy". MJ is a high energy plant, like fruiting plants, and it needs loads of that high energy light to perform at its optimum ability. The spectrum of light that plants use for the all important chemical production is a high energy light which is key for MJ to build the complex molecules that we want. that is why we press the point of having proper lighting and building or buying a properly reflective space to house the plants. :)

Or if you can paint the interior walls, go flat white. Cheap and good!

Just a little note of advice. I see in the pictures what looks like aluminum foil on the walls behind the plants. If that is indeed aluminum foil? You DO NOT WANT TO USE THAT. Aluminum foil is a reflector of IR radiation but lousy for reflecting the higher frequency light that the plants need. It looks to our eyes like it is doing the job but it isn't reflecting the light that our eyes can't pick up as well (that the plants need).

Remove it and get either a grow tent or get some "panda" film or reflective Mylar. If you have a Lowes or Home depot near you, they have an insulation sheet that you can buy that comes in rolls. Its like bubble wrap that has had reflective Mylar made onto it on both sides. I use it to line the walls of my grow as it is very easy to use and work with.

For MJ its all about "light energy". MJ is a high energy plant, like fruiting plants, and it needs loads of that high energy light to perform at its optimum ability. The spectrum of light that plants use for the all important chemical production is a high energy light which is key for MJ to build the complex molecules that we want. that is why we press the point of having proper lighting and building or buying a properly reflective space to house the plants. :)

no its an emergency Blanket I'm aware that aluminum foil is a no-no.

Oh go ahead and pick a nice bud. :evil: Maybe 2 :evil:

Meh.. no need to pick a bud and have the plant slow any processes all to heal a spot you had to pick :)

Justttttt wait, IMO. :aok:

Oh no I'm not pulling any more buds til I start seeing some amber. It's not a huge yield so I don't wanna waste any if its going to be good smoke ya know?

Latest posts

Back