What kit did you wish you started with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rand

Reaction score
Knowing what you know now, if you could have bought a kit off the shelf to start growing with, what all exactly would be in the kit?

Welcome rand. How do you want to grow, dirt, water, organic, synthetic? What are you thinking?

Welcome to MP. We need way more information than that. Like Rose said, soil, Hydro, size space?
Personally I don't like any kits. I think they are over priced and don't always come with good equipment.

I agree with Hamster on this. I don't like kits because growing (unless you are doing a larger commercial type grow with lots of space) is very customized to fit all of the different situations, environments, circumstances, etc. I personally like to build my own system as I have found for my personal likes, a hybridized method system works best and has the least amount of issues as I have had time to work them all out as best as they can be with my current knowledge and experience.

However, if I had to recommend a kit to someone who has the space to use it, I would recommend the "titan system". It is a flood and drain system that is pretty well thought out and ready to go. I think it would serve any grower quite well. But there again, I can build a similar system that would work better (IMO) and cost less. :)

Latest posts

Back