Introduction list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
Heya, i thought it might be helpful to some newer posters to read an into on the people that were here before them. Just get them to know other people a little quicker.

so i'll start with an introduction.

I'm Dewayne, i've been growing marijuana for three years. I've been growing other plants such as flowers and vegies since i was about 13. Growing is a great hobby! I like to chat as well so meeting new people is cool. Pm me sometime if you have questions or just wanna chat. Peace!

I guess if you think this is worth it just give an intro, might get some replies and comments! :) take care guys.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Hi there,
I am KingKahuuna, I saw the last dinosaur, and have enjoyed smoke for almost forty years now, I also grow other goodies as a hobby like Dewayne. I enjoy being a chucklehead, and I like to look for the humerous side. I swear I would be cracking satirical jokes even if I got busted. Some things are just too funny ya know ?
I came here just exploring and couldn't believe it when I found all these cool people that are from all different trips in life. They are all cool in their own way. PEACE
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Thanks for the intro KK! Good little speach type deal haha. :) Peace man.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Not at all. I love just roaming the forum. The conversations are great and the learning is endless. I literally do learn something every day from here, even if it's something small. And i usually get a good chat as well. Hanging out here is what's up ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Hi! I'm WoOzer. Ive only been on here a couple of weeks, but in my time here I have met wonderful people I would be honored to call friends. Ive never grown MJ, I will get one grow underway soon though, but Ive been growing veggies, fruits, and other stuff since I was little. I'm a people person and I would be very inclined to help anyone with any questions they have so long as they ask nicely.

Buenas dias, i am el shakey bones, ive been growing for a month and had great success...i enjoy working on my car as well as dukes of hazarding it...
i like long walks on the beach and recently turned 21......whoops thought this was craigs lsit for a second....
peace:hitchair:

IT's nice to se all the introductions. thank ya! take care all and nice to meet ya! :) peace.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Its all good,as green as they stood.Now there chopped down and did the best I could.Whats up every one,I am here to help and to also learn.See you around.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

hey everyone.. my names riz, im **, and im addicted to marijuana

the_riz said:
hey everyone.. my names riz, im **, and im addicted to marijuana

here ya go Riz :p
(no insult intended for those that have successfully kicked a chem habit)

1tag9m.jpg

hey nice too meet everyone , came here a while back for some help and havn"t left yet , the people here are great and knowlegeable , dont think youn could meet a better group of people . i love to grow , and anything else to do with out doors , and glad too help any time if i can feel free to ask , nice to meet the new comers :D :D :D :D

Mutt said:
here ya go Riz :p
(no insult intended for those that have successfully kicked a chem habit)

Marijuana is not a chemical...It is a plant, a natural plant the grows in the dirt. You want to know whats not natural? 80 year old dudes with hard ons, thats not natural but we have pills for that.:D

Whats up? I am Clever_Intuition. I have been growing for almost 3 months now and I have to give all of my success to this site and the people that are all involved. I am a peace loving individual who loves to smoke weed. If you have any questions feel free to ask any one here. We are all good people that have the same interests as yourself. Keep it green, sit back and learn a whole new world of information. We are here for you and each other.:cool:

Nice introductions! :) I know there's more people on here than this!! :48:

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Hi there, I'm Rdrose, I've been on this Forum for about 5 months and I think it is an awesome place to 'hangout w/new friends', learn about so many things, not just growing MJ, helping when possible. :D

Been smoking MJ for approx 30 years and decided I would like to grow my own and just harvested my first White Widow grow... The people on here are the greatest!!! :aok:

I live in the Western USA but visit the New England once or twice per year, which is where I am now!!! :hubba:

Latest posts

Back