Why is miracle gro a no no

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Bet this FingG cant use it and is why he spots up his ***

:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

I see things havent changed much. Degrading PPL for what they use in their grows is not cool. Dman can deffinatly grow dank weed,,so why dog him Bro, or anybody eles for that matter??? I thought we were here to share our grows and knowledge,,not degrade PPL for there way of growing. At least they are growing.
And by the way,,just because they make Nutes for Weed doesnt make them the Good Guys or a good Company,,no more then MG PPL are bad. The only true way of not being the BAD guys who mess up the Planet,, is growing completely Organic.
OH yeah,,Those Fire Crackers are the Bomb Bro.

just so we are all clear, i didnt want any of this, but you cant just make blanket statements about something you have no knowledge of, MG does extremely well for vegging MJ plants. if you dont like that it is fine, but it doesnt make it false.

Differing opinions are perfectly okay when delivered in a polite manner. Resorting to insults only shows a lack of maturity and people skills. Dman, from what I read, you handled yourself just fine.

Where is Tbg...:(. Miss ya bro.

just so we are all clear, i didnt want any of this, but you cant just make blanket statements about something you have no knowledge of, MG does extremely well for vegging MJ plants. if you dont like that it is fine, but it doesnt make it false.

:aok:

:48:

Correct you are Dman. I have used MG for yrs with no problems in my gardens.Now i mostly use organics,,but MG IS NOT A DEMON.
I have a passion for Golf but just because i dont have the best golf clubs doesnt make me a lazy golfer. LOL

People have their own methods of growing and it works for them.

I have my own method of sharing my opinion and it works for me.

Here in california, we set our standards SO high its redic. Especially if youre growing medical grade.

If a club, or a buyer (broker) learns you use miracle grow nutes on your product its not getting sold.

Furthermore, yes. Its LAZY. And as far as the golf analogy, it would be the same as showing up to the course with fisher price toys, as opposed to real clubs.

Sure, you can hit a ball, but nobody is going to take you seriously and you are only being an underachiever. Basically, youre only hurting yourself.

Yes, mg = lazy

Find me a grower who does this as a career, and deals with markets and medicine who will condone the use of the worst chemical ferts other than AMFIL.

Find ONE.

...Ive been here HOW long and people are shocked Im such a jerk?

Also worth mentioning, Miracle grow is owned by Scott. The same jerks who bring you awesome products like Ortho and Ready-to-pollute turf builder.

They are HEAVY backers of Monsanto. So, go ahead, keep on giving your money to the very same people who are trying (or so it seems) to kill us.

Also, they have been sued a few times for including chemicals in their products that have been shown to cause cancer.

So go ahead, use all the MG you want. Just dont give it to anyone else or you may be poisoning them.

Not everybody here grows for a living. It is a hobby to me,,not a JOB.
If Your method of sharing is being an ***,,so be it,,but its still not cool. And as for Golf,,we and most the Peeps I know are not Pros,,we go to have a good time and chill. I will check out the Fisher Price clubs though,,Im having trouble with my Long Irons. LOL
As for as being shocked,,NO im not shocked that your being a Jerk. The fact that you like being a Jerk tells me plenty. Me thinks ya been eating to many Fire Crackers Bro.

this has become boring and repetitive, Who gives an EFF what California thinks or does, I know i sure dont, and i can guarantee they cant tell the difference. frankly they mean squat to me, it works and it works great for Veg. and talking about something you dont understand just makes me laugh, try not to fall off your self made pedestal its probably along way down. Enjoy the thread.

wow lmao thats funny i don't golf to much work lol i go to the driving range or go play mini golf lol

Hell I like a little heat every once in awhile. Bring it on Effen. LOL.
Just kidden. Take a Chill Pill Effen,,since your Weed doesnt do it for ya. Never seen so much anger from a Stoner. I tell ya its those freaken Fire Crackers Effen makes,,done messed him up.:bolt:

Hell I like a little heat every once in awhile. Bring it on Effen. LOL.
Just kidden. Take a Chill Pill Effen,,since your Weed doesnt do it for ya. Never seen so much anger from a Stoner. I tell ya its those freaken Fire Crackers Effen makes,,done messed him up.:bolt:

hahahaha LMAO

By the way,,those Fire Crackers are the Bomb,,and will kick your butt. Thanks Effen for the recipe.

Latest posts

Back