New to growing, please help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome so my bigger plant is a girl. What about picture #46? I'll take more pictures just need to know so I can get rid of him

If those were my finger prints in those pics they would be distorted with a photo effect. Then again I am just a bit paranoid. But with the wat technology is now a dats, maybe I am not.

it is showing some male characteristics---but i would keep my fingers crossed and wait another couple days for confirmation

The other one has long white hairs everywhere. Couldn't see it with the grow light. Can it change the female?
Or should I throw it out?

#49 is a keeper female---i already said that in post #50

hold tight on #46---another day or 2 and u will be able to confirm its sex

You really do not need to be in such a hurry to get rid of the males. While it does look male, give it time. You have 2-3 weeks after the first appearance of balls to get rid of the males before they drop pollen.

if u actually have the ability to manipulate the relative humidity in ur room they say anywhere between 40-80% is good

It's a 5x5x7 tent. If y'all have a humidifier I should get, please let me know.

wait for the tent growers to chime in---my guess is non of them use humidifiers or de-humidifiers---if your outside RH is running between 40-80%---i bet u be fine

Ive never had any issues with humidity in my tents... just be sure you have good air circulation....

I'm having trouble keeping the temperature down. When the RH is 40% or higher the temp is 80-84.
When the temp is 74-78 the RH is 30-38%...

Latest posts

Back