First timer, need a lil help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Kudos to the moderators here and their incredible tolerence.

If someone comes into MY home and insults me, I show them the door and tell them not to come back. I usually do that the FIRST time they do it.

After about 10 insults, you mods just keep on taking the beating.

I have been a moderator in many many forums way back to the days of BBS and there is not one time I would have taken the abuse that I see Rose and HG take here.

Hey girls, make me a mod, I'll thin this herd in a hurry. LMAO

Kudos, girls (and guys). And, THANK YOU for letting me into your home.

I'm NT giving anyone a beating but when I feel like I'm being disrespected or singled out in gna sat something, I'm NT one jst to sit back and take it. If you look at any of the other pages you'd see I gt along jst fine wit the ppl that are nice to me. I wad never tld the rules so how am I supposed to kno something when I was never told. Like I said in my previous post, the same things were said and nothin was said bout it until I mentioned it so ya of course I'm gna feel like I'm being singled out. I'm nt here to start trouble, I'm here to learn and Hushpuppy and Bud have been very helpful and very nice and I really appreciate it.

Thank you JustAnotherAntMarching for posting the rules for me, much appreciated.

The Hemp Goddess: Well how bout you give me a list of the rules then, it was said in previous posts and you had nothing to say but as soon as I say something you have something to say, so give me a list of the rules.

Chill!!!!!!! Simple common sense should tell you that shouldnt be discussed?

MJ-Popcorn.gif

Wow that is a classic shot of Michael when he was still black. Its a shame his life had to go and end the way it did. He was amazingly talented. :peace: Rest in peace MJ

BBG; don't take it as a personal assault as I am just as guilty as anyone for not remembering that we don't discuss certain things on this forum in order to keep authorities from getting into our business here. There have been others including myself who have been admonished for absent mindedly discussing things that can cause issues. I should have remembered that and told you. That is my fault. :doh:

She/they are looking quite happy. If you have any questions in particular, you can PM me to ask on a 1:1 level.

Looking really nice!! Wish my phone had a camera like that....lol...what model is it if you dont mind me asking?

:48:

Hushpuppy: Thank you very much, I will take you up on tht offer, its jst alot easier then dealing with everything tht cmes along with posting on here...Bud: I jst gt this phone like last week its a Nokia Lumia 630 Windows 8.1 (Cricket Service). It's an excellent phone, I bought it on the Cricket website, it was originally a 200.00 phone but was on sale for 49.99, cnt beat tht ��

Thank you, were trying... Nice to kno tht were doin gd for our first time.

Latest posts

Back