My plan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6" inline fan with a 6" X 20" long filter combo.

good...... you going to put the canister in the tent?
will the air be exhausted back into the room?

are you going to have a tent for flower and a tent for veg....... can't do clones without a separate place to veg.

Yes, the filter will be in the tent.

I will exhaust into the attic space.

fresh air from AC in the room from lower vents in the tent.

yes I will purchase another tent after the 1st grow. This time I will change lights over in the same tent. I'll clone later.

A Clone is just that,,,a clone,,,,it only gets HEALTHIER if it is taken better care of then the privious Clone.
I Cloned from Clones many times with the same exact result.Only change is what you do to it.

Bongo your going to need a duct exhaust fan......... the inline fan is not going to get it done. It will not move enough air to scrub the odor and cool the light.

Bongo your going to need a duct exhaust fan......... the inline fan is not going to get it done. It will not move enough air to scrub the odor and cool the light.

I'm not sure what you mean. Duct fan in the attic?

I'm not sure what you mean. Duct fan in the attic?

that's where I keep mine......... I cut a hole in ceiling of closet and ran duct into attic and mounted exhaust fan to beam in attic.

that's where I keep mine......... I cut a hole in ceiling of closet and ran duct into attic and mounted exhaust fan to beam in attic.

My attic has vented soffit and ridge vent. Any air from the tent exhaust should flow naturally. Am I not understanding?

My attic has vented soffit and ridge vent. Any air from the tent exhaust should flow naturally.

yep that's the way mine does........... I lay the carbon filter on a shelf up in top of closet......... run flexible 6 inch duct tubing to my light and through the light and through more 6 inch flexible duct out through the ceiling to my duct exhaust fan........... I did have to add some sheet metal tubing to make the turns.......... I did it so my because my flexible tubing would collapse and restrict air flow. I'll post some pics in a few days

I really don't think you need to get this far ahead of yourself. You seem to have a good basic plan for flowering that will work just fine and all the details of the flowering tent can be taken care of while these are vegging. I would get the 2 x 4 tent set up with the inline fan you have and no filter and make sure that is dialed in.

Germinate in something small. A lot us start in Solo cups (kegger cups), then transplant to 1 gal containers and then later to their final home, usually 3-5 gallons, but it can differ. If you do not have fem seeds, you are going to want to start at least twice as many plants as you want as you will have to weed out the males. It looks like
THC Bomb is an indica dominant that stays small, so you would probably be fine with 4 mature plants in that space.

You will probably only want to turn on part of the lights while they are tiny babies as they do not need a lot of light at first.

I am partial to GH nutrients, also. I have never used the Flora Duo, but Grower13's recommendation means that it is good, too. I also use their Ca-Mg and their pH up and down. You may however want to look into organics. There are many good organic nutrients on the market for those that cannot or do not want to make their own super soils, composts, and teas.

It sound like you have done your homework and have a good understanding of what you need for a proper grow room setup. Grower13 has given you great advise. So, it may be time to get those seeds germinating and get you on the road to smoking your own great bud! THC Bomb sounds like a great strain.

yep that's the way mine does........... I lay the carbon filter on a shelf up in top of closet......... run flexible 6 inch duct tubing to my light and through the light and through more 6 inch flexible duct out through the ceiling to my duct exhaust fan........... I did have to add some sheet metal tubing to make the turns.......... I did it so my because my flexible tubing would collapse and restrict air flow. I'll post some pics in a few days

OK Grower13. I would appreciate the pics. I am still awaiting on the arrival of my tent. Should be here in a few days.
:smoke1:

mix in some extra perlite to your soil and only fill the cup up about 3/5 of the way up........ that'll leave you room to fill in more dirt if your small plant gets a little to tall to start with.

I really don't think you need to get this far ahead of yourself. You seem to have a good basic plan for flowering that will work just fine and all the details of the flowering tent can be taken care of while these are vegging. I would get the 2 x 4 tent set up with the inline fan you have and no filter and make sure that is dialed in.

Germinate in something small. A lot us start in Solo cups (kegger cups), then transplant to 1 gal containers and then later to their final home, usually 3-5 gallons, but it can differ. If you do not have fem seeds, you are going to want to start at least twice as many plants as you want as you will have to weed out the males. It looks like
THC Bomb is an indica dominant that stays small, so you would probably be fine with 4 mature plants in that space.

You will probably only want to turn on part of the lights while they are tiny babies as they do not need a lot of light at first.

I am partial to GH nutrients, also. I have never used the Flora Duo, but Grower13's recommendation means that it is good, too. I also use their Ca-Mg and their pH up and down. You may however want to look into organics. There are many good organic nutrients on the market for those that cannot or do not want to make their own super soils, composts, and teas.

It sound like you have done your homework and have a good understanding of what you need for a proper grow room setup. Grower13 has given you great advise. So, it may be time to get those seeds germinating and get you on the road to smoking your own great bud! THC Bomb sounds like a great strain.

Thanks Hemp Goddess. I can't wait to receive my seeds and tent. I'll post when I'm ready to start. :ccc:

He should be buying a 6 in centrifugal fan grower13. I hooked him up with links from Amazon for his light kit and fan filter combo. He Should have the correct equipment as long as he purchased what I linked to him!

He should be buying a 6 in centrifugal fan grower13. I hooked him up with links from Amazon for his light kit and fan filter combo. He Should have the correct equipment as long as he purchased what I linked to him!

I did take your advise HighBrixMMJ. :D After all the reading and learning I have decided to use the tent exclusively for vegging in another room.

I will either buy another tent or build a wood structure and paint it flat white on the inside for the flowering room. All I will need is another filter fan combo. This way when all my items arrive I can start the seeds and veg while I work on the flowering room.

I did take your advise HighBrixMMJ. :D After all the reading and learning I have decided to use the tent exclusively for vegging in another room.

I will either buy another tent or build a wood structure and paint it flat white on the inside for the flowering room. All I will need is another filter fan combo. This way when all my items arrive I can start the seeds and veg while I work on the flowering room.

:headbang2::headbang2:

Latest posts

Back