How do I run a setup to harvest every 3 months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You show OFF G13, that is amazing in 5 days.. holy cow... Did you make the cloner?

I bought them off ebay 2--36 site Areo cloners for 125.00, couldn't pass it up, got me out of the stone ages, now I just fill em up and empty em weekly. Anything that looks sad after trans planting gets tossed so many that only need the really strong.

Plus I have been loading it with trees so I can have them in to the bloom room in 2-4 weeks

I have been using clones for mine also, i started from seed in the begining but have been using clones mostly now..im gonna have to start a few seeds to get a few different strains but after that i will stick to clones. I have been having good luck with clones i just trim them, scrape the end and split the stem in half at the bottom an dip in rooting hormone an straight into seed starter soil mixed with perlite. im 6 outta 7 right now..BtL

I trim off the plant, take the lowest set of leaves off, then cut right where the leaves were at a 45' angle, and stick it in the bubble cloner = 100% success

You should give clones a try again, you will get a rush when you realize you can take one plant and turn it into 12

Go on eBay and buy a couple CloneKings, and a fish tank heater, and get to cloning son. You want plants to work for you learn to work that plant. Otherwise deal with off schedule plants when dealing with different genetics, or even different phenos from seed. No way around it. You want consistency you gotta take control, and reduce the variables.

5 days in the Areo cloner View attachment 226319

that is pretty impressive for sure!! for only 5 days...BtL

Good morning Stank.

Are these good folks telling you it is time to step it up to clones???

Are you keeping an open mind? Of course you are. Green mojo to you Stank! I kinda miss you giving me crap. NOT REALLY. I like the new gentler stank.

Someone has to keep you on your toes. Roses
Yes lyfespan cloning is next but I have yet to find something worth cloning

Someone has to keep you on your toes. Roses
Yes lyfespan cloning is next but I have yet to find something worth cloning

Ugh stank you kill me, you dump the finest genetics on the floor, kill the very best strains, please man for the love of God please experiment on the soso stock, that way when you have some great genetics again, you will be ready to clone them properly and without huge losses.

Tiger you want to get a perpetual grow going you're going to have to learn what these girls like and how to get them to do what you want.

I could not think of doing a PG without being successful at cloning, everything from seed would get extremely expensive and time consuming, not to mention completely inconsistent.

Ugh stank you kill me, you dump the finest genetics on the floor, kill the very best strains, please man for the love of God please experiment on the soso stock, that way when you have some great genetics again, you will be ready to clone them properly and without huge losses.

Tiger you want to get a perpetual grow going you're going to have to learn what these girls like and how to get them to do what you want.

I could not think of doing a PG without being successful at cloning, everything from seed would get extremely expensive and time consuming, not to mention completely inconsistent.

Your funny lyfespan. Exactly what genetics have I killed? Didn't know the crop king autos were so awesome LMFAO

I could see if this was like 3 months from now and my beans I just put down I killed but c' mon man.

I totally agree with cloning the plants and getting to know them but iv done 2 runs lol I have no idea were your getting your info.

My next batch is Red eyes gaurd dawg and Kobain kush, DR Green thumbs G13, Snow highs royal purple, genetix white knuckles , kats N dogs and buzzar snow. When I find some plants I wanna keep around I will clone em .

I popped purple buckeye beans that are still alive again where do you get your info?

Dude if you have not realized yet Stank is gonna do whatever he wants anyways... hence the reason he gets so few replies in any of his threads... :48:

the real question here is: Why ask the question Stank if you don't wanna hear the answers??

Dude if you have not realized yet Stank is gonna do whatever he wants anyways... hence the reason he gets so few replies in any of his threads... :48:

the real question here is: Why ask the question Stank if you don't wanna hear the answers??

You looking for a fight?
I AGREE with him but don't have the genetics I WANNA. CLONE. I'm not gonna kiss *** to get views on my thread. The real question is Why should I share my grows at ALL? It's a grow forum JAAM it's hear to ask questions and bounce ideas off each other.
Your right JAAM I should just leave like the rest of the people have and the same 7 people can have this site all to themselves.

You looking for a fight?
I AGREE with him but don't have the genetics I WANNA. CLONE. I'm not gonna kiss *** to get views on my thread. The real question is Why should I share my grows at ALL? It's a grow forum JAAM it's hear to ask questions and bounce ideas off each other.
Your right JAAM I should just leave like the rest of the people have and the same 7 people can have this site all to themselves.

:baby: stank throwing another tantrum... nobody ever asked or told ya to leave... many probably thought it tho... please stick around your threads are usually quite amusing... I mean entertaining...

you started a thread asking how to do something bc you don't know how to and you tell all the people who give you advise(who btw have waaaay more successful harvests then you) "I cant do it that way"....

ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? your threads are kinda the same deal... you ask for advise but never follow any of it when its given so...?

I know they didn't I'm saying I should leave .

Are you retarded ?
How else can I say this?
I agree with what lifespan says.

I'm glad you find me amusing probaly why I get 700 views and 4 replays. Goofs like you viewing my thread but can't talk ish so you keep your mouth shut till you can jump in when one of your BF get butt hurt.
Your a key board worrior bro you wouldn't talk like this to my face. I bet ya.

So keep talking ish I know it makes you feel big.

I won't ask anymore questions I'll just agree with the growing GODS so I fit in .

I know they didn't I'm saying I should leave .

Are you retarded ?
How else can I say this?
I agree with what lifespan says.

I'm glad you find me amusing probaly why I get 700 views and 4 replays. Goofs like you viewing my thread but can't talk ish so you keep your mouth shut till you can jump in when one of your BF get butt hurt.
Your a key board worrior bro you wouldn't talk like this to my face. I bet ya.

So keep talking ish I know it makes you feel big.

I won't ask anymore questions I'll just agree with the growing GODS so I fit in .

Another know it all... that knows almost nothing...

If I was talkin ish you'd def know... but im to busy usually rolling around on the floor after reading what you write to talk sh it...

don't worry stank in a year or 2 or 7 if you listen to some great gardeners you may be able grow some Dank... just having the equipment doesn't do ya any good...

Let's see your grows to back up your big mouth?
I grow dank I put myself out thier so internet heros like yourself can feel BIG.

So keep talking ish bro like I said you wouldn't talk like this in person so feel big on the net.

Let's see your grows to back up your big mouth?
I grow dank I put myself out thier so internet heros like yourself can feel BIG.

So keep talking ish bro like I said you wouldn't talk like this in person so feel big on the net.

he ain't talking trash........ he is stating the obvious........ hope everyone is high as they wanna be. :bong:

Instead of jump on his D . Read where I TOTTALY agree with lyfspan . Then boy wonder JAAM jumped on me cause I didn't run and do what lyfspan said.

"How do I run a setup to harvest every 3 months"

you'll never do it until you humble yourself a little and listen to the good peeps here to get the know how............. and spend some jack to get the equipment required to run the operation....... then you'll have to run your strain of choice for a few grows to get its timing down........... I'm guessing your a few years from running a setup to harvest every 90 days without running more than one flowering and veg room.

Stank........ you don't know what you don't know until you try it.

I too enjoy your threads, hate to see you struggle but in time you will come around. There are 1000 ways to do something but only 1 way to do it correctly. You certainly have the gear to be turning out world class bud, you just need a solid foundation to build your skill sets on. I wish you the best stank, you certainly have invested heavily.

I too enjoy your threads, hate to see you struggle but in time you will come around. There are 1000 ways to do something but only 1 way to do it correctly. You certainly have the gear to be turning out world class bud, you just need a solid foundation to build your skill sets on. I wish you the best stank, you certainly have invested heavily.

Thanks kraven nicely put.

Latest posts

Back