Looking for some supervision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea everything is looking good so far, I'm not the worlds greatest cloner myself, it does seem a bit wet to me but maybe they will root, there is really not a wrong way to clone as long as it works for you. Green mojo bro.

Yea everything is looking good so far, I'm not the worlds greatest cloner myself, it does seem a bit wet to me but maybe they will root, there is really not a wrong way to clone as long as it works for you. Green mojo bro.

They are wet for sure Kraven. I'm going to keep things the same for now. Seems to be working for me so far. Thanks for stopping by bro. :D

They are still looking good a few hours later. lol I'm obsessed.

:watchplant: The nice thing about these clones is that the THC Bomb strain seems relatively easy to grow and I have 1 grow almost under my belt. I get to grow the same strain again.

Less nutes this time around. I was feeding them really, really good. Got some nute burn. Learned my lesson well :icon_smile:

Good to get to run a strain a few times, get really dialed in and see just how the genetics hold up....Green mojo bro, keep up the good work.

I think I am drowning these poor clones. 2 drooped over and the leaves are getting a little more yellow every day. I emptied the base tray and I will see how that works.

I think I will take the dome off too and let it dry up a little. I just hate doing 2 changes at once. The rapid rooters are drenched 1/2 way down.

What would the expert advice be at this point? :confused2:

They look a little better already. I opened the 2 vents all the way in lieu of taking the lid off.

glad they are looking better man!

There are seldom times where 'standing' water in trays or pot bottoms is a good thing!

To healthy clones....

:)

thanks Mebeafarmer. Thats what I needed to hear.

I would like to keep this THC bomb strain going. The ones in flower are doing nicely. Would be cool to grow them again and do better the next time.

Both of the outdoor plants turned hermie. That means my clones are kapoot. Bummer.

Latest posts

Back