They're Everywhere!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh and PS they are a little more progressed than they look hard to get a good pic amongst all the lights and leaves.

oh that's cool, what's that tinfoil in the background? good luck the rest of the way

oh that's cool, what's that tinfoil in the background? good luck the rest of the way

it's not tinfoil it's an emergency blanket. Have it wrapped around the bottom portion of the wall to try to reflect more light to the bottom. Actual Tinfoil is a no no

haha yeah I think I could be really good at this don't mean to sound arrogant but yeah.��

LOL--don't get too carried away....you still have a long way to go. Not trying to burst your bubble, but it will be a couple of months or more before she is ready and at least a hundred things can go wrong during those 2 months. So continue to take care of her, keep a good eye out for nanners and make 100% sure that you never ever not even once disturb the dark cycle.

Also, unless you can get that space blanket to hang with no wrinkles, it is probably less reflective than flat white paint. Mylar only has those great reflective percentages if it is hung almost perfectly flat with no wrinkles. I think I would just remove it and pain the surface FLAT white.

Keep up the good work--she looks good. But do not count your chickens before they hatch.

LOL--don't get too carried away....you still have a long way to go. Not trying to burst your bubble, but it will be a couple of months or more before she is ready and at least a hundred things can go wrong during those 2 months. So continue to take care of her, keep a good eye out for nanners and make 100% sure that you never ever not even once disturb the dark cycle.

Also, unless you can get that space blanket to hang with no wrinkles, it is probably less reflective than flat white paint. Mylar only has those great reflective percentages if it is hung almost perfectly flat with no wrinkles. I think I would just remove it and pain the surface FLAT white.

Keep up the good work--she looks good. But do not count your chickens before they hatch.

oh no I remain humble even if she died now nothing could dissuade me from trying again I know I have gotten really lucky especially with the amount I don't know. I just think it's so cool the whole thing. I started with 9 plants and decided to only keep one and she is what I picked. Just can't help but smile and hope for the best lol

Keep smiling, but stay diligent and there is no reason why this plant will not yield you some great bud.....just remember that you are only about 1/2 way there, so don't get complacent.

This is a wonderful hobby that can be extremely rewarding. I love hearing that someone will not give up! That is the only way you can succeed. Even after years of growing, you can have disasters--I lost a plant a while back when an air pump got accidentally left unplugged overnight. So, the thing is to learn from our mistakes and keep plowing on forward. There is nothing like smoking your own....something especially rewarding about that.

Keep smiling, but stay diligent and there is no reason why this plant will not yield you some great bud.....just remember that you are only about 1/2 way there, so don't get complacent.

This is a wonderful hobby that can be extremely rewarding. I love hearing that someone will not give up! That is the only way you can succeed. Even after years of growing, you can have disasters--I lost a plant a while back when an air pump got accidentally left unplugged overnight. So, the thing is to learn from our mistakes and keep plowing on forward. There is nothing like smoking your own....something especially rewarding about that.

thank you Hemp Goddess, I'm glad I chose this forum as a supplementary information spot it has been both extremely helpful and encouraging and I hope to stick around ��

teehee the end of the hairs are starting to amber and still no nanners as of yet. Continuing with an impenetrable dark cycle and lots of TLC.

I would be somewhat worried about the hairs darkening at this point in the grow. They should not be doing that. It could be the first indication of problems. The hairs have nothing at all to do with readiness of a plant and should not turn "amber" or brown. It is the trichs that indicate readiness and you are still a long way off. We do not want to see brown hairs. How are your temps? What are you feeding her?

I would be somewhat worried about the hairs darkening at this point in the grow. They should not be doing that. It could be the first indication of problems. The hairs have nothing at all to do with readiness of a plant and should not turn "amber" or brown. It is the trichs that indicate readiness and you are still a long way off. We do not want to see brown hairs. How are your temps? What are you feeding her?

ok so maybe she needed to be fed only like 3 tips of hairs are brown like literally checked whole plant that was yesterday also that is when I decided to wait one more day to feed, should have fed her day before yesterday I guess. And I noticed today leaves at bottom are starting to die when they really shouldn't be.

needless to say I fed her.��

Latest posts

Back