They're Everywhere!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
internodes are spacey did you veg under a hps...?

internodes are spacey did you veg under a hps...?

I am very inexperienced and started off with less than satisfactory equipment. But she had prevailed despite my lack of knowledge she def is a trooper just a bag see I wanted to see if I could grow it out. So yeah there was stretch and nute burn and other things.

She is doing just fine. I have a gal now that stretched a whole bunch when she went into 12/12. Some plants just do that. She is looking great, so don't worry about the stretch.

She is doing just fine. I have a gal now that stretched a whole bunch when she went into 12/12. Some plants just do that. She is looking great, so don't worry about the stretch.

when I flipped the lights she had two major spurts one about 4" and the other only about 2.5" which gave me a manageable height so far which I intentionally tried for from bottom of stem to top she stands about 3' tall which I'm happy with its makes everything a bit more manageable
in my opinion. All on the bud and around have bunch of trichs starting to look pretty and smell better
and still on the lookout for peckers (lol nanners)

Looks great!! If it's bag seed there's a chance it's a sativa strain from Mexico or South America. If so, she's gonna get bigger and take a little longer to mature. Be patient and she'll make you real happy.
Peace, Superman

Looks great!! If it's bag seed there's a chance it's a sativa strain from Mexico or South America. If so, she's gonna get bigger and take a little longer to mature. Be patient and she'll make you real happy.
Peace, Superman

yes she was bags seed and she is certainly teaching me patience she is already 6 weeks into flowering with I know 6 more to go but I'm in for the long haul.

yes she was bags seed and she is certainly teaching me patience she is already 6 weeks into flowering with I know 6 more to go but I'm in for the long haul.
Yeah, that's a Sativa for you!!! But the wait will be worth it!!!
Peace, Superman

Latest posts

Back