are these male pre-flowers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a pic of when she very first started to show sex to me she's a little more filled out now. Your pics are a little hard to tell. But depending on how long you've been flowering might give you a bit indication because I guess sometimes the new growth on a plant can be mistaken as male when it just hadn't sprouted the little while pistols. (hairs) yet

no male parts that shape

Man thats awesome Grower. These are female plants that I flipped for 1 week or so then put them outdoors. I know, its a long story.

Anyway, no sooner I put them outside, most of the country was hit with 6 weeks of heavy thunderstorms including my area. I thought these may have hermed with all the trauma I put them thru.

Is the calyx (sp) larger on larger plants? They were really small on the plants I kept indoor.

These 2 plants are in 3 gallon pots and look darn good. 1 is 4'+ and the other 3.5'.

I'll keep my eye on them and try and get better pics. Thanks for the help peeps.

That's a pic of when she very first started to show sex to me she's a little more filled out now. Your pics are a little hard to tell. But depending on how long you've been flowering might give you a bit indication because I guess sometimes the new growth on a plant can be mistaken as male when it just hadn't sprouted the little while pistols. (hairs) yet

I'll bet thats it wordwar.

I think you have yourself a girl there, keep an eye on them..yay!

I'm thinking of bringing these 2 plants indoor to finish under a 1000 watt HPS. LST them and go for it.

Are they small enough to bring in?Where I live it is too hot to grow indoors now.. Maybe we should see a pic of your whole plants bongo.... exciting stuff huh.

Are they small enough to bring in?Where I live it is too hot to grow indoors now.. Maybe we should see a pic of your whole plants bongo.... exciting stuff huh.

Yes it is exciting stuff Rosebud. I have room for them in a 3.5' wide and 6.25' long and 8' high area under a 1000 watt HPS. I'll bend them over with the tops facing the rear. Just these 2 plants in the room. I'll take some pics.

Make sure you do not bring any pests in. I run my lights at night, which helps with the heat. It gets almost as hot here as it does at Rosebud's and I have been able to keep my indoor girls pretty happy. Temps into triple digits again for 4-6 days it looks like. Your space is slightly larger than my flowering closet. Can you cool things down enough in your closet?

Make sure you do not bring any pests in. I run my lights at night, which helps with the heat. It gets almost as hot here as it does at Rosebud's and I have been able to keep my indoor girls pretty happy. Temps into triple digits again for 4-6 days it looks like. Your space is slightly larger than my flowering closet. Can you cool things down enough in your closet?

The room the closet is in is air conditioned.

Latest posts

Back