are these male pre-flowers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The room the closet is in is air conditioned.
Mine is too. With my T5ho's i get temperature averages of 78. My room temperature is 72. 6 degree increase. Wondering what will change when I flip on the other 4 bulbs.

Mine is too. With my T5ho's i get temperature averages of 78. My room temperature is 72. 6 degree increase. Wondering what will change when I flip on the other 4 bulbs.

You have a t5 eight bulb unit yarddog? That's what I have.

A couple pics of my beauties.

It looks like you buried the pots? You will probably find that you cannot dig them up without tearing away roots that will have grown through the holes.

I had a broccoli plant that I just set out in one of the raised beds I have and left it in the pot for about a week as I was busy with other things or just plain tuckered out and it only took that long for the roots to grow through the holes and into the dirt. You can dig a ways away from the pot and see how much the roots have grown through, but I suspect you will see good root growth if the surrounding soil is good.

I dug the hillside out so the pot could sit level. I'll just leave them be. They will harvest around the same time anyway. Good call THG.

Latest posts

Back