First grow one month into Flower..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good..... getting ripe....... still needs a couple of weeks......... got more growing to do.

Couple more weeks:icon_smile: Patience...Patience...

that microscope is pretty dope which one is it?

Yo here is link to microscope [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009UVGG4E?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00[/ame]

i am currently setting up my first hydro system, and preparing to germinate and begin the hussle

i am currently setting up my first hydro system, and preparing to germinate and begin the hussle

Hey Gooch You are at the right place for lots of good info. Have fun with it !!:yay:

I am enjoying watching your progress for sure

any update? its been a couple weeks at least :clap:

nice pics I love the one of the trichs I assume that is the one with 2 weeks left?
Is there even a reason to have the leaves still on there? I thought last 2 weeks it was good to remove the fan leaves etc and let the buds absorb the light directly, I could be wrong

Yo Gooch I don't know where i'm At with these two, I was going to harvest the one with pic of trichs? should I give it some more? the other is way behind this one...they are bag seed sativa

well they are white, Depends on the effect you want, if you pull them early you will get a heady uplifting type of high, the more amber the more psychoactive is my understanding

Good morning Gooch: Seams like forever,:watchplant: But I would like to see some amber...

I know its so tough with the delicious smells in the air and looking at the huge frosty buds, but your patience will be rewarded with potent nugs, I would keep checking them daily, the trichs turns fairly quick(days, not weeks) so make sure you keep checking

Latest posts

Back