God give me the strength...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
... To retain the patience that I've had these last few months.
To accept that nature takes time.
The wisdom to take good advice when it is given.
And the long term memory to do this repeatedly ending in success.

OMG the wait is starting to drive me crazy, but I'm holding out. Sorry I'm venting here because my gf is starting to get really annoyed by me. Rawr it just looks so cool sitting there so green and smelling good. Oh and I've gotten permission from the missus to grow one green lady through winter. Woot woot!

Looking good! Stay patient. It's worth it.

Looking decent. DON'T get over excited, and stay patient! Go at least 8-9 flowering weeks with anything, and read your plant! It will tell you when it's ready. The callex will swell out, hairs will start to turn red, and your trichs will go from clear to cloudy and start to amber out. :aok:

I too am holding out, Be strong!!

Well, you be staring at all kinds of stuff when you get to smoke some!

haha you went so far, the remaining wait is worth it. try and make the best of that licensed winter plant :D veg it long make the most out of it try and get a license for a second one beside it, a good excuse would be to prevent it from getting too huge, 2 smaller plants instead of 1 ;) good luck

Haha thanks every one. It's a catch 22 though isn't it, to be in a hurry to murder the baby we put so much work into.

It's not murder. Think of it,,,, more of a sacrifice of sorts. The greater good. It's all a matter of perspective.

It makes the little things in life easier. Lol

Wait.. is that pic I said something about... at 8 weeks or so? 9 weeks today?! Erm.. it looked like you were at about week 5 (maybe) with the pic I saw. :confused:

Not trying to ride you, just trying to get some perspective and help you not take something SUPER too soon! :aok:

Nine Weeks ??? And I am only at six now, am i in for a wait. Microscope comes Thur. Will give us a better idea

Wait.. is that pic I said something about... at 8 weeks or so? 9 weeks today?! Erm.. it looked like you were at about week 5 (maybe) with the pic I saw. :confused:

Not trying to ride you, just trying to get some perspective and help you not take something SUPER too soon! :aok:

the ones you commented on were 8 weeks growing under cfl's this is my first grow so certain areas were inadequate we had a slow start but are coming out on top so far for the most part. I am setting up for a more sophisticated set up next go around.

Nine Weeks ??? And I am only at six now, am i in for a wait. Microscope comes Thur. Will give us a better idea

all depends on the plant and conditions who knows maybe you'll be harvesting at this time for your strain.��

the ones you commented on were 8 weeks growing under cfl's this is my first grow so certain areas were inadequate we had a slow start but are coming out on top so far for the most part. I am setting up for a more sophisticated set up next go around.

Ok, fair enough.. but all looks perfectly healthy (and still too green) to be taking currently. Definitely under developed, so trying to give you the strength (and mindset) to continue on. AT LEAST another 2 weeks. Easily.

Just my $0.02 :aok:

all depends on the plant and conditions who knows maybe you'll be harvesting at this time for your strain.��

Strain is a Sativa that had quite the life. Buds are starting to get tiny bit of rust color to them...

Latest posts

Back