Suuns6500k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suuns6500k

Reaction score
So about to water my plants today,it is the beggining of week seven. Already Supplemented them 4 times with Beastie Bloomz. Should I start with Cha Ching already,I really want them to get fatter and get the most bud out of my small closet grow. Will they get larger with Cha Ching? Can anyone please help me get fatter buds,here are the pics of the crop

View attachment 20150822_073427.jpg

View attachment 20150822_073431.jpg

View attachment 20150822_073401.jpg

View attachment 20150820_213516.jpg

View attachment 20150820_213523.jpg

I think you should remove pic with the person in it. :48:

How do I delete the pic and that's how they came out,sorry. Can anyone give me an answer to my question?

Really don't know how to rotate the pics,I'm very sorry about that and thanks for the advice on removing the pic��Ignorant on my part and I'm not afraid to admit it. So anyone read my initial post heading with my question?

So anyone read my initial post heading with my question?

there is a lot more we need to know about your grow in order to help much......... nutrients are just one piece of the puzzle....... temps..... lights...... strain...... growing medium can and do make a difference in your yield.

there is a lot more we need to know about your grow in order to help much......... nutrients are just one piece of the puzzle....... temps..... lights...... strain...... growing medium can and do make a difference in your yield.

:yeahthat: :48: god this Grail got me twisted

Nevermind,already got the answer from another site. This forum blows donkey ****,definitely can never find help here. Duece

Nevermind,already got the answer from another site. This forum blows donkey ****,definitely can never find help here. Duece

I think we helped you a lot. We got you to remove an upside down picture of yourself. Glad you found answers to your cha ching question.

:bong:

Definitely not sure what you're muttering around here. Duece?

24eri9f.jpg

Maybe you ment Deuce. Or even Douche? :confused:

I think this forum is amazing and full of knowledgeable people, If you can provide detailed information then you will get more then a simple answer of yes or no. no one can tell you whether cha ching will fatten your buds unless all other information is also known. The problem with your pictured being upside down is you had your camera upside down, whatever you took them with has the ability to rotate them

Latest posts

Back