I can't stop mainlining (Manifold first timer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just look a little too light in the new growth but that may be just the lighting or the nature of the strain. If you are already feeding then they should be fine either way.

I agree HP, they need a shot of N to get them some color, and they are gonna need it since they are growing rapidly now, a 1/2 tsp of magnesium sulfate would not hurt either as they look like they are headed in that direction....imho. Peace they are looking good pappy, both the big girls and the babies....HP wont steer you wrong and he has a ton he can teach you...keep up the good work.

HP, I socked it to 'em with about 1500 ppm and next day was as usual, down 2 qts and roughly 50 - 60 ppm. So, I'm assuming it's not too high. (changing every 4 days)

K-man, I used to use Epsom salts.... is that okay here?
How much in about a gallon of water?

My timing is off re the 12 vs 8 weeks...so I'm out!!! hahaha,
Hide your eyes, Kraven! I'm already cannibalizing the oldest girl in the dirt.

she's definitely a sativa.... weehoo.... giggle pot

The Epsom salt is exactly what Kraven was saying. It is Magnesium sulfate. I'm not sure on the amounts though. He said 1/2tsp but I'm not sure if that is per plant or per gallon of water. I would bet that is per plant.

Hey HP, I let my guard down and wasn't checking the big girl, I looked and amber, more than I"dve liked. Anyways, she's hanging. I had 6 ind dirt wrapping up as well. I'm good here but am starting another manifold thread with the 10 seedlings.
I'm trying your method this time so keep an eye out :)

It's still a little wet but almost 4 oz from one plant but she took the room of 4 and I was getting a bout an oz a plant hahaha
sure is fun trying though, next one will be better

Yeah that's pretty decent for the situation that occurred. Just wait till you get your methods down and see how much you begin pulling. Plus the flavors will get better over time. I have become a total bud connoisseur now. I will only smoke my bud with a wooden match so that I don't have to taste the fuel of a lighter.

Yeah that's pretty decent for the situation that occurred. Just wait till you get your methods down and see how much you begin pulling. Plus the flavors will get better over time. I have become a total bud connoisseur now. I will only smoke my bud with a wooden match so that I don't have to taste the fuel of a lighter.

Much better than I'd expected, two lousy starts now, pythium, male, but I think I've got a routine down now and I'm liking how things are progressing.
I forgot to ask in the other thread if I should clean them up further, ie, the bottom sets, I'll bury them close to that level, should I pluck them?

I use a vaporizer, my only complaint is the heat.
flavour, indeed, I never understood zippo lighters, yuck
you still get that sulphur stink when you strike a match, don't you?

They say you should experience 3 flavours, one going in, one inside, and one exhaling. I thought I did once.
I sure do like this Haze, sativa for sure, I worked on my train set off and on all day.

No cure at all I'm embarrassed to admit, maybe with 5 buckets I'll finally get a head of the game. Usually by the time my pot is cured, it's gone.

The good thing is that you are getting the bumps and learning important stuff now rather than having good luck at first and getting a false sense of security. Growing MJ will always find a way to throw you curve balls from time to time. Learning that you can overcome them with patience and diligence and still have a good harvest is a key to successful growing. It takes time to dial in your grow methods and grow space, and that is when it gets fun.

Don't get in too much hurry to do stuff to them. Its easy to overdo it. I have found that with many plants, if you strip them too much down low it causes them to grow up faster because all of the energy is going to the top. That is why many of us top and/or FIM so that the energy will get dispersed to lower branches to produce more bushy plants that create more bud sites.

The key to wooden matches is to let the sulfur head burn off before lighting the material. I hold the stick and allow the flame to move up it just a bit so there is no more sulfur to get drawn into the smoke.

If you like the Sativa high then you would love the Sweet Tooth and Pineapple Chunk from Barney's Farm. Both are pretty manageable growing plants that produce great tasting bud and a very clear headed high. Almost no body stone. I prefer a little stronger body stone with a little clear headed high. The combination seems to work the best for my back pain without being a couch-locking stone.

The good thing is that you are getting the bumps and learning important stuff now rather than having good luck at first and getting a false sense of security. Growing MJ will always find a way to throw you curve balls from time to time. Learning that you can overcome them with patience and diligence and still have a good harvest is a key to successful growing. It takes time to dial in your grow methods and grow space, and that is when it gets fun.

Don't get in too much hurry to do stuff to them. Its easy to overdo it. I have found that with many plants, if you strip them too much down low it causes them to grow up faster because all of the energy is going to the top. That is why many of us top and/or FIM so that the energy will get dispersed to lower branches to produce more bushy plants that create more bud sites.

The key to wooden matches is to let the sulfur head burn off before lighting the material. I hold the stick and allow the flame to move up it just a bit so there is no more sulfur to get drawn into the smoke.

If you like the Sativa high then you would love the Sweet Tooth and Pineapple Chunk from Barney's Farm. Both are pretty manageable growing plants that produce great tasting bud and a very clear headed high. Almost no body stone. I prefer a little stronger body stone with a little clear headed high. The combination seems to work the best for my back pain without being a couch-locking stone.

:goodposting:
Great way to wrap up this thread, HP, nicely said.

Latest posts

Back