THC Bomb grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice plant bondage Bongo....... you will be rewarded for that skill.

I watered today (4 1/2 days) since last watering. No nutes this time around. Added 3 handful's of dirt to each pot after watering as the roots were showing a little at the base of the plants. I water aggressively I guess. Here are a few pics.

I am trying to decide when to flip these girls to 12/12. My girls are 8 weeks old today. They are showing sex. I fimmed twice on both plants so they are much smaller than my 1st grow which I only lst'ed.

Will letting these veg longer and get them a little bigger give me more yield? Space is not a problem.

yes of course the longer you veg and the more bud site your build the more you will produce.

Is that 8 weeks from planting the seed? You sure could go longer if you have the time.

if you have the space let them get 2.5ft and they will finish somewhere in the neighborhood of 6-7ft i think its twice+half

Is that 8 weeks from planting the seed? You sure could go longer if you have the time.

I have all the time in the world Rosebud. Yes 8 weeks from seed. I'm going to let them grow for a couple of more weeks at the least.

if you have the space let them get 2.5ft and they will finish somewhere in the neighborhood of 6-7ft i think its twice+half

I'll keep them in bondage Gooch. So they will grow 2.5 times the size they are at flip? Cool, I learned something new today.

More mature plants will always out-produce less mature plants (to a point). But also, you will develop more bud sites as well. :)

I watered last night (4 days) with 1/2 dose of cal/mag. No other nutes. Everything is going well.

I lolly popped and watered last night. No nutes added. I will start very light nute's next watering. Almost ready to flip. Approx. 9 weeks old. I will flip at 10 weeks old.

I have 4 auto's started. 2 did not germinate so I started 2 more auto's yesterday.

4 CBD Sugar Gom. 1 Mephisto and 1 Mazar. I plan on mixing the CBD Sugar Gom with the THC Bomb when I make RSO next time. I think the mixture will help my Diabetes better.

I took some pics.

I think you need to look at increasing watering schedule. They look very dry in the pics. Also the leaves are showing a significant amount of "tacoing" or folding and wrinkling. I have found that to be either too dry or not enough magnesium. You can supplement with Epsom salt if increasing watering doesn't help with the wrinkling leaves.

Could low humidity cause these symtoms? I cannot get the humidity over 40% and it is generally in the lower 30's.

How long does it take to recover after watering? They look the same after watering.

I'm going to pick up some epsom salts today.

How often are you watering them?.......... defiantly add a teaspoon or so of magnesium (Epsom salt) per 5 gallons of water........... if those pots feel heavy this afternoon and there is no change....... I think I might know what is causing your problems.......BTW what are the temps in your grow area? and how long have those plants been in those pots?

How often are you watering them?.......... defiantly add a teaspoon or so of magnesium (Epsom salt) per 5 gallons of water........... if those pots feel heavy this afternoon and there is no change....... I think I might know what is causing your problems.......BTW what are the temps in your grow area? and how long have those plants been in those pots?

I am watering every 4 to 5 days. I have a moisture meter and when it gets close to the red dry portion of the meter I water. I water heavy but leave no extra water in the pan. I suck it out with a baster.

I have a cal/mag supplement I use every other watering. Maybe I should use it every time I water. Would epsom salts be better?

I just checked the pots now and they are still heavy. I watered tuesday evening. They still look the same. No change.

The temps range from 68 to 72 degrees.

The plants have been in the smart pots for about 15 day's. I'll need to go back in this thread and give you an accurate time period. I'll be back.

edit: I put them in the smart pots on 11/15 so 24 days in the smart pots with fresh FFOF. They looked the same when I took them out of the 1 gallon pots with FFHF.

I have fed these plants NO nutrients except for General Hyponics "sp" (cal/mag) Once a full dose, next watering none, next watering 1/2 dose, next watering none.

Have you been having this problem since you repotted them?

How much cal/mag are you using?

Latest posts

Back